9

Aurora -

I just looked at Castiel, he looked like he was going to take out the whole wall within our room. I can tell that his relationship with his brother is very fractured long before I was found that day in the woods by Castiel.

I watch Castiel pace back and forth in the room. "Castiel" I call out to him and he stops and looks at me.

" Come here"

I slowly walks over to be and he sits down on the bed.

" Take a few bites before you go to your brother. Food can always help".

Castiel hard face cracks with a smile from what I said. He sighed and took a bit of my food then he kissed my lips and forehead, looking down at my stomach before leaving the room.

To be honest I do not want him to leave me. The last time I was here was not a good time. Besides I am not great around people I do not know nor comfortable with. For all I know I am the only human in this place, full of werewolves.

Wonderful.

Other than my thoughts I dig into the plate of the food. The whole food was out of this world, I wanted more to be real but I decided against it. As soon as I was done with my food the door opened up showing some nurse's looking at me with light smiles on their faces.

" Good morning your highness. I see that you finished your breakfast. Now let us get you down to the medical wing to see your bundle of joy".

They are being too nice. Yeah I don't trust them. Hopefully Castiel can get us back to your home. For the mean time I went with the nurses. Ending up in a white colored room. I was asked to sit on the bed and wait for the doctor. The nurse closed the curtain leaving me alone. Breathing in and out, I have to pee so bad it is not funny. When is this doctor going to come?!

Then the curtain opens up showing a man wearing a white coat looking serious than ever.

" Hello, Aurora. I'm doctor Andrew Graves. And I will be helping you along with your pregnancy."

" Hi. Alright." I say back

" So, Have anything to say to me. Anything that you are worried about. Please if you have any questions before we start, ask away. "

-------

Aurora and Doctor Andrew talked for about an hour. During and after Castiel was with his brother, the alpha king and his father inside the office.

Castiel was fighting for himself and his mate. Wanting to have his own life with his mate and their unborn child but his father and brother were not listening to him. Then things got worse when a fight broke out between brothers.

Their father broke them up. He was pissed that his sons were fighting each other.

" Enough. Castiel sit down and listen to us. You will not be safe on your own nor your mate and unborn child. She is human, most likely carrying a werewolf child, she might not survive the birth".

" No. Do not say that to me!!! She will survive!!! And my child!!!!

" Of course son. Of course. She will if we take the right steps for her sake and yours." Their father said

With that Castiel was settled down somewhat. So with his much regret he had to stay home with everybody. The bad news of it all was that their sister was not here....yet.

And he was worried what she would do when and if she sees Aurora and if she sees Aurora pregnant belly.