STORY OF THE CHUBBY 33

A/N:
Hey....22.6k. No words except Thank you Thank you and Thank you! I love you all!

Bitter_Sw33t suggested I put up a cast list...but I've been racking my brain and can't seem to get anyone.

Bitter_Sw33tAlso suggested I give you guys a blurb of the new story I'm working on. I will soon  when I'm sure of it. I'll be busy from start of this week so...I'm sorry if I update slowly. Finals are coming up! Yes...so...bear with me. Once again Thank you for all the reads and comments and votes! You have brought me this far and I'm really humbled and grateful.
Please vote, comment and share! Add to your reading lists and follow me!
Love,
Angie.

Every little glance my way, everytime you wanted to hang, you seemed so interested, could you tell me...was it real or was it all in my head? - Tori Kelly

5 hours on the road was no joke, I thought as I stretched in my seat then slouched back a bit to stretch my legs.

‘You sure you don’t want to switch?’ I asked Chris as I sat up straight once again.

He smiled at me, without taking his eyes off the road, ‘We’ll switch at the next stop. I really need to go.’

‘TMI, Edwards,’ I groaned, but laughed afterwards. We’d gotten along really well after I asked him to be civil towards each other until we got around to talking.

The radio was playing softly in the background; All about that bass by Meghan Trainor, a song that had been my anthem since last year when I first heard it. I had probably listened to it a million times and gotten sick of it but I still loved it. Actually I loved all her songs from her Title album but All about that bass spoke to me, you know?

As I softly hummed along to the song, I continued to think about what had been going through my mind since we left the gas station. Chris and him always getting worked up when I show even the smallest interest in a boy or vice versa.

I mean I wasn’t completely oblivious as to what was going on around me. Okay, maybe I was. But you couldn’t really blame me. It’s not like he’s openly shown his interested in me in any way except his jealousy fits. Then again, I may just be delusional and he’s just being a friend. Then again, maybe he is...

This is so confusing.

Another thing; I don’t really know what possessed me to give that guy my number, but I kinda regretted it now. I guess I took it to prove that I could interest other guys although I really only wanted one.

My life is one complicated mess, I thought, sighing really loudly.

‘So how do you feel about school almost coming to an end? We only have about...what? Roughly two months,’ Chris said after some time.

I froze at his words. Two? Where had time gone? Then my mind went to Alex and I felt my throat clog up. That meant less time with her...Oh my God, I’m not sure if I was prepared.

‘Shi- I’m sorry Cecelia,’ Chris said, seeming to understand what he had stated. He looked at me for a second before turning to look at the road before him. ‘I didn’t mean it-‘

I waved him off, ‘No. Don’t apologize...I just- I hadn’t thought of how fast time was passing. I’m not ready.’

He took my hand in his and gave it a squeeze, stealing a glance at me, ‘You can never really be ready, Cecelia. No one is really ready to lose someone they love. The only difference between those who lose their loved ones suddenly and those who had time is...I guess a bit of closure.’