Chapter 15

I finally uploaded the Hizzie fanfic! Go check it out right now!

The title is "TVDU One Shots: Always and Forever" :D

I've decided to make it into a one-shot collection of some of my favorite TVDU couples :)

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Hope's pov

 "I'm definitely taking this as a souvenir," Katherine says, as she walks over to the spot where my dad's head has rolled off to. A wide grin is evident on her face as she picks up the head and shoves it into the insides of her cloak.

"Hope," Lizzie's voice says. I whirl around to see Lizzie rushing up to me. 

"Lizzie?" I say in disbelief. "What are you- why are you- Did you come here with her?" I say as I gesture to Katherine.

"Shh!" Lizzie hisses, "Not so loudly!"

Then she sees my dad's corpse laying on the grass behind me, and she turns to throw up a little in her mouth. 

"All right, freak show," Katherine says to Lizzie, "Cloak me."

Pieces come together in my mind as I realize- 

"You made a deal with Katherine Pierce? You made a deal with the actual devil?" I say in a shrill voice.

"The devil?" Katherine questions. "How flattering," she smiles.

"Hope, there's no time for that- let's just get out of here," Lizzie mutters under her breath. 

"Not until you cloak me first," Katherine snarls. 

"Lizzie, what-" 

"Hope, please-" 

"You promised me-" 

Loud, inhuman roars cut through the air, silencing all three of us.

"What the hell was that?" Lizzie squeaks. 

"Klaus's vampires," Katherine mutters, as she quickly scopes the area, "They know we're here."

"Hope, come on, we need to get out of here," Lizzie says as she pulls on my arm. 

I quickly yank myself away from her. "What? No," I say. 

Both Lizzie and Katherine stare at me. "What?" Lizzie says. 

I shake my head. "I- I can't," I say, unable to make sense of why I'm refusing this opportunity of escape.

"We need to go! Come on!" Lizzie yells. 

"Leave me the hell alone!" I scream. A blast of energy erupts from all sides of me, knocking both Katherine and Lizzie off their feet.

"You know what? Forget the cloaking spell," Katherine snarls angrily, "You two lovebirds can talk all you want while you get tortured to the brink of death- but I am leaving," she huffs, as she vamp-races towards the edge of the garden. 

Almost immediately, she is flung back by an invisible barrier of some sort.

"No," she breathes in a hushed voice. 

She sounds as if her soul has been plucked straight out of her body. Her face is pale and rigid in fear. 

"No... No, they've gotten the witches to do some kind of barrier spell- Oh god," Katherine says, as she pulls at her hair. 

"No! No, no, no!" she screams, pounding on the barrier with all her might.

"Oh, move over," Lizzie scowls, as she siphons the barrier spell away.