Future X Future (EXTRA)

Welp! It's the end...Please accept this! Enjoy!- A/N

Present (6 years later, Y/N is 28 yrs old and Hisoka is 35 yrs old, Queenie 4yrs old, and Kingston 5 yrs old)

Y/N's POV:

"Bye Onee-chan!" Alluka waved me goodbye, and the rest of my siblings waved goodbye too.

"Thank you for coming to Queenies birthday!" I smiled. I then closed the door and saw the picture of Hisoka and I's wedding.

Flashback (6 years ago Y/N is 22 yrs old and Hisoka is 29 yrs old)

Y/N POV:

It was our wedding day. I decided to wear my blue cornflower dress. The dress that I've worn on our first date, while he was wearing a stylish tuxedo. I walked down the aisle with my father. He smiled at me.

"I'm so proud of you Y/N," he said. I chuckled. I made it to the stand and stood in front of Hisoka.

"Today we are here to celebrate the love of Hisoka Morow and Y/N Zoldyck. May their families be tied together now. For better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part. Hisoka Morow, do you take Y/N Zoldyck as your wife?" the priest said

"I do," Hisoka said

"Y/N Zoldyck do you take Hisoka Morow as your husband?" the priest then asked me

"I do," I said smiling

"I now may pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" the priest said.

Hisoka and I kissed passionately. We partied and sang. We had a beautiful wedding cake too. I remember Killua crying too.

"Onee-Chan! I can't believe you got married..." then he suddenly remembers something "Oh my...I guess might have a niece or nephew in the future.." (remembers Hisokas words in Caught X The Third X Phase X Part X 1). Hisoka and I both laughed.

Flashback ends (having kids flashback: Y/N is 23 yrs old and Hisoka is 30 yrs old)

Y/N POV:

"Congratulations Ms. Morow. Your first child is born." the doctor said. He handed me the child, the child cooed. Hisoka and I laughed and kissed each other. I then handed Kingston to Illumi, he smiled, his eyes were filled with gentleness.

"No worries. Your safe..." Illumi said

Flashback ends (present)

Y/N POV:

"Kids! Come on it's time for sleep!" I yelled into the living room. I took a peek and saw Hisoja playing with them. Those three are the light of my life. I smiled. Hisoka carried them both each in one hand. He carried them onto their beds.

"So, what story would you like to hear today?" I asked as I placed the blankets on both of them

"The story of your love!" they both said. Hisoka and I chuckled.

"Well...it all began with..." We both smiled and said.

-THE END-