Bloody X Massacre

Enjoy! Sorry that this chapter is a bit shorter- A/N

Recap:

"How about we go and honor him with a massacre?" He said smiling. We all nodded in agreement. Tonight there will be blood raining down in York New City.

Present:

We arrived at the square in York New City. The police and the FBI were surrounding us. I was holding my machine gun. Chrollo chuckled then finally signaled us and we all shot and killed them. I saw more people and got in a car with Pakunoda. I opened the top window and held two machine guns one in each arm. 

We drove around and shot everybody we see. I saw in the distance Hisoka was killing the men one at a time with no sweat. In the distance, I heard Franklins nen bullets. 'I miss this feeling of killing.'.

I saw a helicopter in front of the car I jumped on top of it and pulled the propeller off. It fell and I landed back in the car. The helicopter exploded behind me. I hopped off the card and held some of my knives. I threw some at some men. I smiled. 

I decided to use my nen. 'Watching people suffer is so much fun~' I thought to myself. I ran towards to ar least 30 mean and touched their forehead. They all started screaming and died. I met up with Hisoka and ran up to him and kissed him. He lifted me up and spun me around. I held the trigger of my gun and shot all the men.

"It's nice to fight alongside you dear~," Hisoka said. I smiled at him. Eventually, it got quiet. No gunshots, nothing. Everybody was just...Dead. We drove back to the base.

"Well! That was fun." I said as I tied my hair into a bun and sat down on the floor. Chrollo told us that he obtained a new ability.

"Write down your name, birthday, and blood type. Then I could predict the future," he told me. I wrote it all down and gave it to him. He wrote something down and handed the paper to me.

"More than one troupe will die. Your love life will change and come to an end very soon." I read aloud. I looked at Hisoka. He read his.

"I guess he's a traitor..." Machi said crossing her arms. I held his hand, indicating that everything will be alright. I

"It's true though..." Hisoka whispered in my ears. I looked at him stunned, he shrugged his shoulders jokingly.

 I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, I turned it on. I've received a text message from my father.

Father sent 8:30 pm

Come over to your apartment. I'm bringing you back to the Mansion.

"Oh, guys I gotta go. My father is summoning me back to the mansion." I said excusing myself. I walked off leaving Hisoka behind. He held my arm and kissed my forehead.

"See you soon darling~" he said. I giggled and kissed him on the lips.

I walked back to my apartment and got into the limo as my father was sipping on some wine. Grandpa Zeno was also in the car.

"Mother wants to talk to you..." he simply said. I saw his bruises and cuts.

"What happened to you?" I said

"Dealing with an idiot..." He said as he chugged the rest of the wine down, Grandpa Zeno chuckled.

*3 hours later (this car is speed vroom vroom)*

Y/N POV:

We finally arrived back home. I walked into my mother's office with my father following behind me. He looked guilty...But why?

"Daughter your back!" She hugged me "Sit down...I'm going to bring in a guest." she said leaving the room

"This is Alex Sato," he said. I turned around and saw a man around my age. He had blonde hair and green eyes, he was wearing a black tuxedo. The Sato family is one of the richest people in the world.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, fiancee..." he said as he kissed my hand. 'What the fuck now-' I thought to myself.