Shadow X Beasts X Secret

enjoy! - A/N

Recap:

"Darling I need to take care of something~ I'll be back soon <3 Stay safe!" the note said. I smiled.

Present:

Y/N POV:

We eventually came to a stop in a canyon-like area, Chrollo picked me up and placed me against a wall. We were surrounded by men in black suits.

"No worries guys! I'll deal with these dumbasses." Uvogin chuckled a bit as he jumped down to them. He started killing them one by one. My shoulder and leg started throbbing from the pain. Machi couldn't help me much as she only specializes in stitching. The wound was pretty deep. I punched the wall making some rocks tumble down. 

"Jesus! Y/N! Chill!" Phinks said. I looked at him releasing bloodlust. Machi rolled her eyes.

"Yeah Phinks! Tell the girl with two gunshot wounds who can't use her nen abilities to chill," she said sarcastically. Phinks rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. I suddenly feel my nen ability was back. I healed my wound. I felt much better. I sighed and laid down. It was soft. I looked up and noticed it was Chrollo. He turned red.

"Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" I asked and touched his forehead. He turned even redder. He pushed me away and ensured me that he was fine. I then walked towards Machi, Shizuku, and Shalnark who are playing cards in one corner. I sat down and sighed.

"What happened?" Shizuku asked as she passed out the cards.

"Is it just me or is Chrollo just acting weird?" I said and grabbed my pile of cards. Machi, Shizuku, and Shalnark looked at one another.

"You're a bit naive Y/N no offense..." Shalnark stated "Uh... Chrollo likes you. Not as a friend though." I tilted my head I thought for a bit.

"HUH?! WHAT! HE LIKES ME???" I said gasping. "Apparently he liked you for a long long time..." Shizuku said as she placed down a card "And both Hisoka and Chrollo were fighting for you last night...". Machi nudged me.

"So which one do you like more hm?" Machi said slyly "Hmmmm Chrollo?". I didn't react. "Or maybe Hisoka?". Just hearing his name makes me blush. They all gasped.

"So you haven't gotten over Hisoka???" Shalnark asked excitedly. I covered my blush. "I mean I did... I don't know?" I said in confusion. They all laughed at me. I then saw Uvogin dealing with a bunch of ugly creatures.

"Yo! Uvogin! Do you need help?" I yelled at him.

"STAY OUT OF THIS!" he said with a giant porcupine thing on his arm and some leeches around him. I laughed hysterically. He then rips one of the creature's head off. I saw Uvogin about to the loud boom noises.

"Guys! Cover your ears!" I yelled out. I watched everybody covering their ears. I can slightly hear the booming noise moving through my ears. Eventually, it stopped.

"How about a warning next time dumbass!" Phinks yelled at him. Uvogin smiled and sat down.

"Shizuku! Can you vacuum these leeches and poison out of me?" Uvogin said impatiently. Shizuku took out Blinky "Blinky can remove the poison...But not the leeches." she said vacuuming out the poison.

"You need to drink a lot of beer in order to get rid of the leeches," Shalnark said analyzing him. Suddenly chains wrapped around Uvogin and flew in the air. We were very confused.

"Welp! Look like he's gone..." I said walking towards the car.

"No worries I placed a thread on him. They won't be able to spot it unless they use gyo." Machi said. We all walked into a small car. There weren't enough seats for all of us. So I ended up sitting on Chrollo. It was practically awkward. Chrollo came up to my ear and whispered "I like you Y/N...". Suddenly we all noticed something and jumped out of the car. The car was wrapped with a blanket and Nobunaga was screaming inside the blanket.

"You guys are quick!" said the man who threw the blanket at us.

"Where's the fucking merchandise bitch!" Machi said pointing at him. He shrugged his shoulders and denied that he knew where it was. I sensed 5 creatures lurking and released my blood lust and killed them immediately. I ran up to the man and held my nails against his neck.

"Talk...Unless you want to be human kebab." I smirked