The X Third X Phase Part 2

Enjoy~Im sorry that I rushed it a bit T^T

Recap:

"Stop." I turned back and saw the other woman. She took off her hood. "Let's play shall we?" she showed her deck of cards.

Present:

Y/N POV:

"Gambling huh? Sure!" I said. I sat down in front of her.

"Let's play blackjack. Do you know how to play?" she simply asked. "I think I've played it once, but sure let's play." I lied. "Ok then, if you win 3 times you win, if not you lose," she said

She places a king on her side and placed a queen on my side. She placed a card faced down towards her and placed another queen on my side. "Hit or stay?" She asked. "Hit," I said. She flipped over the next card an Ace. "Beginners luck," she said the billboard said 1 to 0. We continued playing the game and it ended up being 2 to 2. The last game to decide the winner. She placed a nine on her side and an eight on my side. Then added a card faced down on her side and placed a ten on my side. "Hit or stay?" she asked and smirked. I smiled "Hit.". The next number was a 3. "I win!" I got up and left. She tch-ed and left.

"I forgot that you are good at gambling darling~" he said. "Even though we already won... do you still want to kill them?" I asked pointing at the two men. He nodded and walked into the ring and a big buffed man who was 5 inches taller than him. He smiled.

"3 2 1 FIGHT!" the announcer said

The man charged at him but he dodged it quickly and cartwheeled away. The man got mad and threw knives at him. Only one of them grazed him. He licked the blood off of his face and smirked. He took out his playing cards and threw them at him, it didn't do much damage. He then used bungee gum and tied it around him. Hisoka then walks up to him and smiles and then he rips his heart out. The man died and Hisoka released his bungee gum. 

He smiled and looked at the last one who remained. I sensed that the last one had nen abilities. "Nen abilities huh? This is gonna be fun~" Hisoka said smiling. Then the last opponent walked up to the ring.

"3 2 1 FIGHT!" the announcer said

Hisoka attacked him first releasing a lot of nen. His opponent avoided it. The opponent then swooped him in from behind and dug his finger in his back and ripped some of his flesh out. I started to get worried. But Hisoka has released much more nen than before, he used bungee gum on his opponent, but the opponent used gyo and avoided it. 

Hisoka chuckled "I see your little tactic now..." he pointed and I realised that the opponent was actually weak but had healing abilities like me. "Your weakness is when too much nen is exposed to you~ So let me used all my nen." He laughed like a maniac and eventually his opponent slid away. And Hisoka fell. I ran up the Hisoka.

"HISOKA!" I listened to his heartbeat slowly fading away. I immediately used my healing abilities and slowly healed him. He coughed out blood and opened his head. "Jesus Hisoka! You know using too much nen is bad for you! Stop scaring me!". Hisoka caresses my cheeks "T-thank you-" he said and planted a kiss on my hand. I smiled and I picked him up and carried him to the other side, there was a door and we've finished the exam.

"Number 100, Y/N ZOLDYCK YOU ARE THE FIRST TO COMPLETE THE THIRD PHASE. Number 44, HISOKA MIROW SECOND TO COMPLETE THE THIRD PHASE. IN 6 HOURS AND 17 MINS."

We both sat down and he laid down onto my lap. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his hair indicating that he wanted me to play with it. After 30mins another door started to open.

"Number 301, GITTARAKUR IS THE THIRD PERSON TO COMPLETE THE THIRD PHASE."

"Oh hi, Onii-Chan," I said smiling awkwardly. He nodded and look at Hisoka.

"Get off my sister Hisoka," he said impatiently, I can see he's still mad at Hisoka after he broke up with me. 

"Why should I?~" Hisoka purred. Illumi started releasing some blood lust.

They both stood up and stared at one another. "ENOUGH!" a voice said.