Heading X Back X Home

teehee >:3 - A/N

Recap:

"He's back home..." I said. "Can I come with you please?" Gon eyes twinkled. I sighed and nodded. Hisoka chuckled a bit.

"I haven't been to your place for a long time dear~

Present:

Y/N POV:

"Kukuroo mountain is a 6-hour walk. Are you sure your up for it?" I asked Gon

"Of course! I have to see Killua," he said with determination

"Darling! Darling~ Can we go to the convenience store?" Hisoka pleaded. I was a bit hungry myself, I agreed. We went into FamilyMart. I've purchased 2 onigiris and then I saw Hisoka, Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio standing next to me awkwardly. I was confused at first and realized that they were literally broke.

"No worries guys...I'll pay for it." I smiled. I opened my wallet and gave them $50 each. Leorio's jaw dropped. "How can you earn so much money???" he asked. "Oh, she kills people for a living remember?~," Hisoka said and kissed me on the cheek "Thank you for the money dear~". After they've purchased some snacks and drinks we spent 6 hours to Kukuroo Mountains.

*6 hours later*

Y/N POV:

"We're here guys!" I said when all of us were standing in front of a big door. I saw Zebro standing at the front.

"Mr. Zebro! Long time no see! Can we go to the "other door"?" I asked him

"Hello Master Y/N! Sorry, but under Master Illumi's orders you must go through this way," he said pointing at the 256-ton door.

"Ah, shit-" I said looking at it. Leorio laughed "How hard could it be? It's just a door.". Leorio, Kurapika, and Gon attempted to open but failed. 

"Jesus how heavy is this door? 100 tons?" Leorio complained. As the three of them huffed and puffed.

"It's actually 256 tons~," Hisoka said. Leorio, Kurapika, and Gon looked surprised. He giggled and opened the first two doors. His veins on his arms look like they were about to explode. "Darling...Can you do the rest, please?~" he said sweating and panting.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. I opened the rest of the gates with no sweat. "How hard could it be? It's just a door." I mocked Leorio. He turned red with embarrassment. Hisoka moaned, and I bonked him on the head. "Your very strong darling~," he said.

Mr. Zebro's eyes widened "Master Y/N if I'm not wrong...That's Mr. Morow correct?". I nodded. "Ah okay," he said. The rest of us walked to the gate. When we saw Canary, she saw me and bowed. "Welcome home Master Y/N..." she peered up and noticed Hisoka, Gon, and his friends. "Master Y/N it is my job to protect you from outsiders." she tightened her baton. I nodded, I knew that there was no way to not persuade her not to. I mouthed 'Sorry I can't stop her' to Gon, Gon nodded. I leaned against a tree.

Gon and Canary started fighting until Canary started crying. "P-Please help Master Killua," she said. Then she got wiped out cold.

"Mother...come out of hiding." I said closing my eyes "You too Kalluto."

"Daughter! Your back!" she said happily and tried to embrace me. I slapped her hand away. "How could you send Illumi?" I said angrily. "I know you have a s-soft spot for him Y/N, please try to understand. Anyways, K-Kalluto misses you!" she said stuttering. Kalluto walked towards me, I bent down to his height, he then embraces me.

We then walked into the mansion. I knew that Hisoka was going to be in big trouble, but I brushed the thought away. Gotoh then picks up Canary and walks away.

"Y/N!" I turned around and saw Grandpa Zeno, I ran towards him and hugged him. "Long time no see!" I said. He noticed Hisokas presence and was prepared to fight him, but I stopped him. "Anyways Y/N...Killua is in you know the room.". I nodded. I guided Hisoka, Gon, Leorio, and Kurapika to the torture room.

"SAY THAT YOUR SORRY." a whip hit a body. Of course, it was Milluki.

"Milluki," I said releasing some blood lust. " "O-Onee-Chan..." he said in fear, he walked away and I walked towards Killua, breaking the chains on him.

"Thank you Onee-Chan, I could've escaped myself..." he said cheekily. I grabbed him by the head. "Ow ow ow sheesh! Sorry," he said rubbing his head. "If you could've escaped yourself...You would've left by now...." I laughed a bit. 

"Killua!" Gon ran up to him and hugged him. Hisoka went up and hugged them too. "Awwww I want to be part of this.~", I gripped his shoulder and electrocuted him, "Pedophile," I said.