The X Third X Phase Part 4

end of the third phase and some back storyish>:3

Recap:

She walked back and yawned. I noticed that she was tired and I patted my shoulder and she fell asleep.

Present (9 hours later):

Y/N POV:

I opened my eyes and saw Hisoka dozing off. I chuckled a bit. And I took a look there were a lot more people but there wasn't any sight of Killua, Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio. I counted the number of people in the room so far. There were 24 people so far. Then a head laid on my head. I looked and Hisoka was out of it. I smiled and patted his head. I felt Illumi looking at me, he seemed to calm down about the situation.

Skip time to the end of the phase:

Y/N POV:

I started to get worried that Killua hasn't arrived yet. What if he fails? Hisoka noticed me trembling.

"No worries darling I'm sure they'll arrive soon~" he cooed "Especially my little fruits~". I jabbed him in the stomach. "Pedophile." I sighed. Hisoka poked me in the face "Remember how we got together Y/N?" he cooed. I nodded.

FlashBack (Y/N is 15 years old, Hisoka is 22 years old, Illumi is 19 years old)

Y/N POV:

It's been about two months since that pedophile Hisoka been here. I have no idea why Illumi brought him here. But I'm starting to catch feelings for him...

"Y/N~" Hisoka placed his head on my shoulder. "What the hell do you want?" I asked showing him that I was annoyed. He chuckled and asked, "Say...What do you think about me?". "Um... your annoying and crazy pedophile, but you can be cute sometimes..." I whispered.

His eyes widened. "What do you think about me...?" I asked. "I think you're cute and beautiful~," he said hiding his blush away. I blushed too. He lifts his head and awkwardly walked away. I put my hand on my cheeks and felt it hot.

"Y/N why is your face red as a tomato?" Illumi said bending and peering down at me. I froze. "AH! It's nothing! It must be really hot here!" I said. He knew I was lying. "It's 12ºC out here Y/N...Hisoka did something didn't he?" he said. I nodded. He sighed and was about to walk away. "I will support you but I don't know about mother...".

I walked back into the house. And saw Hisoka playing with his deck of cards, he peered up and saw me, he looked back down immediately and blushed. I blushed too. But I really really do love him. He walked up to him and grabbed my hand. "Follow me..." he said shyly. I nodded. He guided me into the greenhouse and picked up a bouquet of roses. "Y/N...I love you and only you. You are so beautiful. So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked handing me the roses and covering his face. I was so shocked and happy and the same time. I held the bouquet of roses and pecked his forehead. "Yes..." I said. We both smiled and he leaned closer to me and we kissed...

End of Flashback

Y/N POV:

"YES WE'RE FINALLY HERE!" a little boy said "If it wasn't for Leorio we could've finished more quickly..." a familiar voice said.

I jerked up from my flashback and say Killua, Gon, Kuparika, Leorio, and that dumb shit Tonpa. Killua ran up to me and hugged me. 

"Onee-Chan! how long did you take?" he asked me "6 hours and 17mins," I said smiling. He looked shocked. Then Hisoka poked him in the face. "And with me." he smiled. Killua looked like he saw a ghost. I sighed.

"THE THIRD PHASE HAS ENDED! PLEASE EXIT ON THE DOOR LEFT." the announcer said

Hisoka got up and helped me up. "Let's go, darling~," he said holding my hand. I sighed and gave up fighting him. We both walked out of the door and there were a box and two examiners. 

"Y/N Zoldyck please come up and take your number." one of them said. I walked towards the box and picked up a number. It was number 44 'Shit' I thought. Once everybody finished receiving their numbers we were taken to a boat. The lady there smiled and greeted us. I got on with Hisoka and we stared into the blue crystal sea.