Bubble X Bath X Talking

enjoy! - A/N

Recap:

"Talk...Unless you want to be human kebab." I smirked

Present:

Y/N POV:

"Okok I'll talk..." Owl said he released Nobunaga and handed Machi the blanket full of merchandise. I released him but knocked him out. I told them that I'll be walking home from here. They were confused but they nodded. They all left in the distance. I sighed and speeded back home. I walked out of the elevator and saw Hisoka sitting outside, he was playing with his cards and peered up to me.

"What are you doing outside Hisoka?" I said putting my arms on my hips. He chuckled.

"I was waiting for you darling~," he said getting up. I pushed him against the wall.

"That's a lie~ You just didn't have the key~" I chuckled and brushed the key on his face. He sighed and gave up. I unlocked the door and took off my heels.

"I'm gonna take a bath..." he yawned. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I smiled. I unzipped my dress in the living room and walked into the bathroom. He was sitting in the bathtub full of bubbles. I removed the rest of my clothing.

"May I join you?~" I asked as I touched his face. He chuckled and pulled me into the bath. I faced him and kissed him on the lips. I pulled back but he grabbed my face and continued to kiss me. I kissed him back. He smiled and chuckled.

"What happened to the Y/N who said that we shouldn't do these things?~," he asked. I smiled and whispered in his ear.

"That Y/N is dead right now..." I then wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer to me. He then buried his face into my breast. I played with his hair. I chuckled and got out of the tub and placed my robe on, he then embraces me from behind.

"I thought I lost you back there for a second..." He said looking up at me "I wouldn't be able to live in this world without you..." I smiled. I felt guilty all of the sudden, he noticed.

"What is it Y/N?" he asked as he stood up and touched my face.

"I want to be honest with you Hisoka..." I sighed "Earlier tonight...Chrollo told me that he likes me...". His eyes showed no surprise, he let out a sigh.

"I already knew that..." he said as he put his robe on. My eyes widened. "Huh? How?" 

He chuckled "We were fighting for you since the beginning..." he then walks towards me "So who is it going to be Y/N? Chrollo? Or me?~" I pecked him on the cheek.

"You~" I smiled. He looked relieved. We sat on the bed together chatting and talking. We laughed and giggled. 'I forgot how this feeling felt...' I thought.

Flashback 4 years ago (you are 16 yrs old and Hisoka is 23 yrs old vvv)

Y/N POV:

I looked outside the window with excitement. Hisoka was coming over to pick me up for our picnic date. I wore a cornflower flowy dress, a sunhat, and a pair of sandals. I saw Hisoka outside wearing a T-shirt and a pair of jeans. He had two bikes next to him. I was confused. I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Hello darling~ Let's go to our destination now." He said pointing to the bikes "Come on darling~". I smiled and got on the bike. He rode towards a nearby forest-like area (like that VVV).

 He rode towards a nearby forest-like area (like that VVV)

It was a beautiful sight. He held my hand we set up the picnic blanket. We laid next to each other and looked at the different shapes of clouds. We smiled and laughed.

End of Flashback (Present vvv)

Y/N POV:

My head just had an imaginary light bulb pop up. "Hisoka!" I said as I got up slightly "We should have a picnic tomorrow!" He got up too and nodded. He pecked my forehead. I started blabbering about what we should do.

"Hisoka you're a very good listener." I exhaled "Sorry if I'm blabbering too much, I must be boring you...". He chuckled.

"You're never boring to me~," he said as he kissed me on the lips. We then drifted asleep.