Sara looked out the window, staring at the busy street in front of her

Sara looked out the window, staring at the busy street in front of her. She watched as mother's dragged their children along. She watched as fathers happily swung their children around.

Would her child ever get that experience?

"Sara Baji," a meek voice called out behind her. She turned to see Mina, Ghazala's daughter in law. "Khana lay ley."

(Get some food)

Sara gave her a smile and nodded at her, following behind her.

After she had told Ghazala she didn't want to stay at the Haveli any longer, Ghazala had sent her to her sons house which was not too far away. Salim and Mina lived in one of the busy streets of the city. They had a 3 year old and a 1 year old.

Sara had been so thankful that they were done with her living here for the past 4 days. Salim and Mina were so respectful and kind towards her.

She went down the borrow staircase before walking into their small dining room. She sat on the 6 people dining table, looking at the food infront of her. Salim and Mina has tried to engage her in any conversation possible, which she was thankful for.

At the Haveli however, the situation was quite different. Arsalan had been trying to find out where his wife had gone but had no hope.

His mother even questions him everyday, asking him where Sara was. She had acted like more of a child to his mother than he had himself and felt ashamed.

Bi Jaan too missed Sara. She had known where she was but didn't dare to utter a word.

Arsalan felt as if he was about to go crazy. He wanted to scream out of frustration, and he did, at Ayesha.

"Hmm. Ab tou wo chali gahi hai," Ayesha whispered lowly on the phone. "All the property will be on my name." All Arsalan could see was red.

(Now she's gone anyways)

"Shukar hai mujhe kuch karna nahi para sawai Arsalan ko meray paas lanay ki kushash." She once again said. She was silent again before she spoke up once again, answering the persons question.

(Thankfully I didn't have to do something myself except trying to get closer to Arsalan)

"Yah, I also payed those two ladies to say all that stuff to her the day at the mall. My plan was successful. After that day she barely even uttered a word to him. Heck, she barely looked at her." Ayesha said, before setting her phone down and putting the speaker on, oblivious to her husband standing near the entrance of the door.

"And what would of happened if she could've had a miscarriage with this plan of yours?" An unfamiliar feminine voice rang out form the phone.

"Acha hota. It would've been an even better reason for Arsalan to leave her if that stupid child of hers died." Ayesha spat.

(That would've been good)