Zayn woke up the next morning to see his wife already getting ready

Zayn woke up the next morning to see his wife already getting ready. He sat up in bed and just watched her. He wasn't trying to sound creepy but staring at her doing her routine just brought this sense of peace to him. It's only been a day since they've been married and she's already taken over his thoughts. When he came back from his shower last night, his jaan was already in bed asleep. She looked a pure angel. And she was all his.

Layla could feel his stare on her the whole time but she tried to ignore it. She sat down on the vanity about to do her makeup when last nights events replayed in her mind. She couldn't help but blush. She got up and went into the closet. She didn't want Zayn to see her crimson cheeks and make fun of her. Layla changed into a dark green kameez that had golden and shocking pink work on it. She also wore matching golden pants along with it.

Walking out, she noticed that Zayn wasn't on the bed which probably meant he was in the bathroom

She once again sat in front of the vanity and started on her makeup. When she was done, Zayn walked out with his hair jelled back and wearing a skin tight t-shirt with jeans. Layla got up and grabbed her dupatta before heading towards the door. Until she was pulled back from her wrist and smashed into a chest. She looked up to meet Zayns eyes.

"We'll go down together," he stated. All Layla did was nod her head and she looked down. After putting on his watch, Zayn came and placed his hand on Layla's back and guided her out the room.

As soon as she entered the dining room, her eyes immediately lit up when she saw her whole family there. She rushed towards them and gave them all a hug, including Hadi, her two year old nephew. He was the cutest kid on the planet with big, red, chubby cheeks and big brown eyes. He was always smiling and laughing.

"Humay to bhool hi gaye," her mother-in-law teased. She immediately blushed in embarrassment before she went to give them Salam.

(You totally forgot us)

"Shahista begum, bachi ko na tang karo," replied her father in law. Shahista just rolled her eyes at her husband.

(Don't tease the girl.)