One month had passed since their family trip to Murree

One month had passed since their family trip to Murree. One month had passed since Fahad talked to Zahra. One month had passed since he even looked her in the eye.

And it annoyed her.

Even their family had been wondering what was going on between them.

Rahila and Fiza however were happy. Fiza hated Zahra with a passion for stealing her husband. Fiza loved Fahad with all her heart but he didn't seem to reincorporate the feelings, but she wasn't worried. She thought that Saima would make Fahad and Fiza get married but no, Zahra came in between.

Zahra sighed as she got up and took out her, Zaviras and Fahads clothes. Tomorrow was Abbas's barat. He was to be married to Jannat, a lovely girl who was family friends with them.

(Wedding day)

When Fahad, Raza and Abbas went shopping for Abbas' sherwani, they bought the cutest dress for Zavira to wear. It was a red lehnga with golden embroidery all over it. Zavira had been really happy when she found out that her uncles and father had bought a dress for her and had been begging to wear it.

Zahra, in fear of her ruining it, blatantly refused to which Zavira shed tears.

However, Fahad convinced her with ice cream.

"Mama! Am I going to wear this tomorrow?!" Zavira excitedly asked, as she walked in the room with Fahad. Zahra smiled at her enthusiasm and nodded. Zavira squealed and gave her mother a big hug.

"Mama, what are you wearing?" Zavira asked. Zahra didn't even know the answer to that herself. She had been stumped on what to wear.

"Pata nahi." Zahra replied as she started looking through her clothes once again. In preparation of the wedding, she hadn't been able to go out and shop, not that she minded.

(I don't know)

Fahad looked at her before leaving Zahra and Zavira alone in the room. Zahra sighed once again after he had left. How long would this go on for?

Zahra decided she would take a shower right now and then choose her outfit, so that by the time she's done, her hair would be dried and not wet. Tomorrow, the function would start at 2:45 and she wouldn't get time to take out her clothes tomorrow. After taking a shower and cleaning herself all over, Zahra headed out the shower. She did her hair care routine before walking towards the closet. A box on her bed stopped her. She looked at it in confusion. She hadn't seen this box before.

Zahra walked towards it and opened it up. Inside there was a red embroidered lace sari, with a matching blouse. There was also a tikki, earnings, and a necklace.