*Two weeks later*

*Two weeks later*

These past two weeks had been absolute bliss for Zahra and Fahad.

The two had bonded and gotten much closer during this time period. Fahad's and Zavira's relationship bloomed like a father and daughters would.

Currently, all three of them were out, eating ice cream in the busy streets of Multan, laughing at Zavira's hilarious yet cute stories.

Fahad had never been happier in his life. He felt whole heartedly content with Zahra and Zavira in his life.

However, he couldn't help but feel guilt.

He felt as if he was taking what was rightfully his brothers. And he didn't want to feel like that.

So, last night he had decided to talk to Zahra about it. He explained to her each and everything he had feeling and why.

And it did help him feel much better.

His wife made him understand that he wasn't stealing anything of Saads. She also expressed how she felt about the whole situation and by the end of it, the couple came out stronger than ever before.

Currently, everyone was having breakfast at the dining table. There was laughter and happiness placed on everyone's faces, besides Rahila's and Fiza's.

The mother and daughter could never be satisfied.

"Baba," Fahad spoke up, and the chatter died down. "I'm planning on taking Zahra and Zavira to New Orleans, maybe next week." The main reason they were going was for Zavira. She had wanted to go to Disneyland for a while now and Fahad had decided to surprise her.

Zahra had been a bit hesitant but then agreed since there was nothing better to do.

"Han, bas yehee kam hai." Rahila muttered, but everyone had heard.

(Yah, that all you have to do)

"Kiya matlab?" Fahad asked.

(What do you mean)

"Arey bhai, kuch nahi."

(Nothing)

"Kuch toh hai na, jo aap ko bohot zurori laga kehnay ki liye." Fahad said.

(Well there must be something, and you must've have thought that it was really important to be said)

"Han, hai. Jab be dehko, Zahra gumne pirnay jati hai. Koi aur kam nahi hai tumhari ye, nek biwi ko?" Fiza spat, jealousy clearly evident in her tone.

(Yes. She's always out, never home. Doesn't your so called innocent wife have anything better to do)

"Jo meri biwi karti hai, uska tumsay koi talok nahi hai. You are no one to question her." Fahad firmly spoke, his hands clenched.