THE PREPARATIONS BEGIN

The engagement preparations were on, and Aarushi had made a big list of many things that she still had to shop for. She walked up to Nishi's room. Nishi was busy working on her laptop.

"Hey!" Nishi said with no interest.

"Nishi, leave this and come along with me for shopping," Aarushi said.

"I should come along? No No No Aaru Di! I have very important work to do and I can't leave it " she replied.

"Oh, God! Nishi, it's my engagement and you are still lost in this laptop," Aarushi said making a puppy face.

She took the laptop from Nishi's lap and placed it aside.

"Di what is this? What are you doing?" Nishi fumbled.

"Nishi, please leave it, and talk to me, tell me how was your flight?"

"Don't ask me about it, it was a crazy flight, in fact, the worst of my life, I wish I don't meet that person again"

"Which person are you talking about?" Aarushi asked curiously.

"He was such a douche Di, I mean, how can a person be irritated by a small kid, such a lout"

"However lout he might be but not more than my would-be mother-in-law, " Aarushi commented.

"What do you mean?"

"Let her be, Nishi dear, please come along with me for shopping, please it's my engagement" Aarushi cried.

"Why don't you take Jiju along with you?" Nishi asked.

"I can't take him along with me, he's busy, Mom is also busy, please Nishi come na"

"Then why don't you take Nitya Di" Nishi suggested.

"If you don't want to come it's okay, but don't suggest me of taking Nitya along with me"

Nitya heard their conversation, she was standing right behind Aarushi, but Aarushi didn't realize it, even Nishi tried to indicate her but Aarushi didn't understand.

"Taking her along for shopping is just like digging your own grave, you know what she does, she touches every item, feels it in her hand and then buys it, and if it's a dress she would ask 'if there's any guarantee' I mean such a dumb girl, it's a dress for god's sake and not a fan, leave the dress, you know what, her choice is extremely tacky, lame, out of fashion and simple and she..."

Aarushi turned while speaking to Nishi and there she saw Nitya, she faked a smile and said "I was telling Nishi how wonderful..."

"Don't Aarushi! I heard everything"

Nitya grimaced at Aarushi in irritation and walked out of the room.

"Hey listen! Nitya" Aarushi called

"That was a disaster Aaru di" Nishi commented.

Aarushi had no other option but to call Abhishek for help, she immediately called him, and in just a single ring he picked up with a smile. Aarushi narrated the incident to him and her eyes were in tears when she narrated it to him.

"Okay...Okay, calm down Aarushi...I will accompany you shopping, don't worry" he assured her.

"Where are you going Abhishek?" asked his mother when she heard their conversation.

"Mom...shopping...Aarushi wanted to go shopping" he replied.

"No! Aarushi is not alone Abhishek and she can shop along with her sisters, but today you are going to help me" she ordered.

"Okay," Abhishek said helplessly, he never refused anything that his mother asked for, he dialed her number.

"Ya! So when are you coming?" Aarushi asked excitedly, she had already started getting ready.