MEET THEM

The house was decorated in lovely marigold, rose, and lily flower garlands. Fairy lights hung from the balcony that shined during the nighttime. A floral chandelier hung right in the middle of the living room. It all looked colorful and vibrant, ready for a wedding to come. A woman in her fifties walked upstairs and taped the door of a room. The door displayed a board hung to it and it said 'Beware! Among the three I am the craziest and I am proud of it'

The woman looked at it and smiled. She knocked at the door but when she heard the giggles she entered the room.

"Aarushi, since when I've been calling your name, why aren't you answering beta" the woman complained. She didn't know that this girl had applied a face pack and was busy texting the very special person of her life, who was yet to become her life partner.

"Look at this girl, who would say that this girl is going to get married, Aarushi, it's your engagement day after tomorrow and you are..."

"Mom, please I am discussing a very important topic with Abhishek, please don't disturb me..." Aarushi replied.

Aarushi was going to get engaged this week and she had a lot of things to discuss with her fiance. Abhishek meant a lot to her, he was not just her fiancee but a person who was like sunlight in her life, not a single day went by that he didn't make her smile.

Aarushi was chubby and bubbly  in her nature, she was crazy, she liked doing stuff that no one else did. While Abhishek was just opposite to what she was, he was mature and sensible. She met Abhishek during her MBA classes. At first, he didn't like her at all but slowly he fell for her spirit, craziness, and innocence. They just made a perfect couple, the childlikeness of her and his maturity, it just fit perfectly. They made a perfect match.

"Abhi" she received a call from Abhishek and jumped to pick it up.

"You were so angry, thank god you took it, I am so sorry sweetheart" she heard from the other end. Her mother could see her blushing and she left the room.

"It's okay dear, tell me what were you doing?" she asked.

"Nothing special, you tell me, had dinner?" he asked

"Yes, I did and Mom's scolding too" she complained.

"You are lying, you didn't have food but your stomach must have been full of talking, isn't it?"

"How do you know?" a surprised Aarushi asked.

"Aarushi, I've known you for so long. How would I not know when you are speaking the truth and when you are lying? Come on now, have something, and then only I'll talk to you, I don't want to keep my bride hungry" he replied merrily.

Aarushi blushed at his reply, she served food for herself and continued talking to him.

INDIRA GANDHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome on-board Flight 4B7 with service from Mumbai to Delhi. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes" somewhere on the runway of this announcement was being made.

The flight was full, the airways staff was guiding the passengers through their seats. The air hostesses were helping them with their luggage as well. A person with a heavy built up had still not settled in the flight. Tall and muscular, he looked to be an athletic person. His voice too appeared heavy when he spoke, or lest argued. Even after the in-flight announcement, it was his voice that still could be heard, the other woman looked timid before him.

"Excuse me ma'am this is my seat I had paid an extra amount to this flight for this seat," he said to the woman.

"How can I leave my Billu, my little kid alone, please try to understand bhaiya, I am traveling with my son alone, I can't leave him like this, please try to adjust and take my seat instead, it's just a matter of about an hour" she pleaded.