PROLOGUE

She heard everything but she decided not to react. It pinched her heart, when her own people, the ones on whom she relied the most said those words. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever think that she would have to face the hatred of the most loved ones. She wiped her tears and entered their room holding a smile. She carried a few sarees in her hand.

"Aarushi, Nishi, which saree should I wear for tomorrow's function? The pink or the yellow one" she asked faking a smile.

"Do we even look excited by any angle Nitya? Why don't you understand, that person is not worth you" a frustrated Aarushi replied.

Nitya sighed and said " I heard what you two were discussing, never ever even in my wildest dreams I thought that you two would be interested in spoiling my marriage, my life" she snapped, tears rolling down her eyes. She was broken by the words of her dear sisters.

"You seriously think that we are spoiling your life Nitya, we are saving you, from that monster," Aarushi countered, her multiple efforts to save her sister from getting into a big trouble had failed. She didn't want her sister to spoil her life with a person who appeared to be a devil in her eyes. Her resistance was not unnecessary, she had many reasons to hate Nitya's respective groom. She had never seen a weird person like him ever in her life. It was him who had been madly after his sister and now he behaved as if her emotions didn't mean anything to him. Aarushi had been furious about the same ever since she had seen him behaving rudely with her sister.

"Aarushi di is absolutely right, how could you be this blind dear sister? How could you just not see what sort of demon you are getting married to? " Nishi argued as even she had witnessed the change in his behaviour.

"Shut up! Not a single word more. I know everything about him, and it is my decision to marry him and it will not change. You two have done enough to spoil my wedding, not anymore. You are my sisters, I warn you and I swear I would forget everything if you two try to spoil anything further" Nitya warned them. Anger and frustration evident in her eyes. She knew her sisters were protecting her from a situation she won't be able to handle but she had felt the other side of story too. She knew how her would be husband had been with them till now. She had seen the care in his eyes, for her she was doing the right thing. Nitya turned around and started to leave.

"We are not participating in it anymore Nitya and you shall see that, " Aarushi announced, another shocking statement for Nitya.

Nitya turned to them, with a smirk she replied"In that case, do not forget Aarushi if you two are Rajhans, I am a Rajhans girls too, we share the same bloodline dear sisters and I'll make sure that you just don't simply participate but enjoy the wedding too and that's my promise to you"

"Di, you asked us the color of the saree that you should be wearing tomorrow right? I think it should be white" Aashi replied hearing her words

"What? What do you mean?" Nitya asked, her eyebrows knitted together.

"Yes! because that's the color we usually wear during someone's funeral" Nishi retorted.

"What Nonsense Nishi!" Nitya exclaimed.

"Yes, because, I'm not going to leave that man" she muttered angrily, she was equally furious with Nitya's suitor.

Nitya couldn't hear such harsh words against her love. Nishi had crossed her limits today, Nitya wanted to place a tight slap across her face. Her fingers turned into a fist as she tried controlling her anger. She sighed and walked away from the room without uttering another word to them.

"You will regret your decision Nitya," Aarushi said pitifully as she saw her sister leaving the room. Nitya had heard those words but she simply left the room without giving a reply to her.