Seventeen

Hippity hoppity I'm avoiding responsibilities by writing

Trigger warning: drug usage (marijuana)
18+ warning
Don't do drugs kids

Oh also sex
A lot of that in the beginning

•Henry•

My breath came out in desperate huffs and clouded around my warm cheeks as I leaned against the cold bathroom wall, one hand gripping at the brick, the other feverishly stroking at my rock hard, dripping cock.
My teeth bit at my lower lip as I felt pre-cum slathering my hand as a I pumped harder..
Faster..
Harder..
FASTER..

"M-master..?" A sweet, timid voice snapped me out of my stroke-sesh and I looked up, my eyes clouded with lust as they made contact with the one boy who had been dancing around in my mind all night.
Jackson was standing only feet away from me, his soft eyes sparkling from the little moonlight that came in through the frosted glass window from above. Clad in some soft pajamas, carrying a flashlight given to him by one of the guards it seemed like he had gotten up late at night for a bathroom trip.
I hadn't found the time to burst into one of the stalls to jerk it so instead I had just dropped trow right beside one of the sinks.
It took everything in my being to zip my jeans back up and walk over to him.
"Hey pumpkin," I stroked my hand up his forehead, brushing his soft hair back. Jackson leaned his face into my hand and I felt a smile tug at my lips.
"Can't sleep?" I stroked a thumb down his soft little cheek and frowned a little, wondering why Santiago wasn't enough to get him to sleep.
Jackson hummed tiredly and nuzzled his cheek into my hand, looking up at me with sparkly, sultry eyes. He shook his head timidly and started to look down.
My eyes followed his, down his sweet little button up shirt, the first couple undone probably from tossing and turning. There was a small tent in his pajama pants and I felt my cock strain against my jeans.
"Fuck," I mumbled, a tingle running down my core.
Jackson batted his pretty little eyelashes and his bottom lip wobbled.
"Daddy wouldn't touch me without your permission, and I couldn't help myself.." a soft whine tumbled from his lips.
My heart fluttered and I held my baby boy close, kissing the top of his head.
"I see daddy follows my rules~ Can you be a good boy and follow master's rules?" I smirked softly, kissing his cheek.
Jackson nodded enthusiastically and looked up at me with soft, desperate, doe eyes.
My knees nearly fucking buckled and I held Jackson by his waist, spinning him around, pressing him to the wall, my knee between his legs, spreading his cute thighs so his cock was pressed right against my knee.
I could see the fear mixed with pleasure and anticipation mix in Jackson's eyes and it lit a fire inside of me.
I stopped myself first and pulled the boy up on my hip so his legs rested around my waist.
"Hold on tight, lovely." I held onto his cute little bubble butt as I carried him to somewhere we could have some fun.

•Jackson•
I let out soft, exhausted huffs and pants, my thighs trembling, my heart pounding. Sweat trickled down my forehead and I felt a hand on my thigh.
I sat on the employee break couch, between Henry's legs.
His lips gently traveled up my neck and to my cheek, murmuring praises between kisses.
I snuggled into him and soft whimpers escaped my lips. He stroked his fingers down my cheek and kissed my lips lovingly, gently.
I held onto one of his arms, holding it close to my chest, my fingers laced in with his.
I felt Henry huff softly beside me and I looked up to see him smirking. I tilted my head a little and I could see a storm brewing in his eyes. It felt dangerous but I know I could trust him.
"Baby, have you ever gotten high before?"
I blinked a couple times and looked up at him nervously.
High off of what? How?
Henry chuckled softly and placed another kiss on my cheek.
"Weed, darling. Have you ever smoked weed before?"
I blushed as I finally realized, I wasn't too sure what kind of high he was talking about.
He pulled a tin of rolling papers, loose tips and a couple joints out of his bag, smirking my way.
"Ever been interested? If not it's all good, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, baby but the offer is on the table."
I felt my heart flutter a little and I played with my hands timidly.
"I dunno.." when it came to decision making my brain was usually elsewhere. What would Santiago think?
"I... Ive only done it once.. and I think I did it wrong.." I felt my collar burn and soon my ears and my cheeks.
Henry let out a soft chuckle. "Well thats a story, hm?" His face looked so kind and knowing as he looked down at me, his thumb back to stroking my cheek.
I nodded, still embarrassed.
"Bongs are complicated.."
Henry nuzzled his nose into the back of my neck and kissed behind my ear, causing a shiver to go up my spine.
"I'll hold the lighter for you, baby~"
I felt my heart flutter and I nodded, parting my lips softly as Henry placed the tip between them.
He kissed my cheek and reached for his lighter, igniting the end of the joint. I softly drew in a breath through the tip and pulled the joint from my lips, taking in a deep inhale then letting the cloud of smoke out of my lungs, into the cool night. The smoke drifted and swirled in the moonlight raining down on us from above. Henry smirked and I could feel a tent in his jeans, something pressing against my ass. "Very respectable hit, my love. For that.. I think someone deserves a reward~"
I could feel myself relax and melt deeper into his arms. I moaned softly in comfort and snuggled deeper into him.
"Yes please, sir..~"

I mean it goes without saying, this is a sTORY

I do not condone the usage of los drogas, please don't do drugs
It's
It's not good

But what you choose to do in your spare time can't really be judged by me ❤️

And um sorry I haven't been updating for like,,, over a year

This whole Covid thing, huh? Damn. Rough. Anyways see ya next year lmao