Eleven

Hello, it's 1am but I was inspired
Enjoy muahaha
—-———————————

•Santiago•

I didn't trust the new guy whatsoever. There was something about him that I knew I should protect Jackson from.
I held my little boy close and pressed a soft kiss to his temple, giving the newbie a hard, tough stare which was about as effective as when Daisy brings her empty bowl to me, disappointed that it's not full.
The newbie, whom his file said his name was Aaron chuckled a little and crossed his arms over his chest.
I hated the fact that the smirk he gave me made my stomach uneasy.
Asshole.

Jackson leaned back into my arms and I relaxed.
"H-hey! What if we play something like 20 questions to get to know each other better?"
I already knew everything I needed to know about this punk, I read his file. He wasn't all that bad, but still.. I didn't want Jackson anywhere near him. Especially not alone with him either.

Aaron nodded and crossed one leg over the other, leaning against the cold cell wall.
"Alright, lets start with you two. Boyfriends?"

Jackson's face gained some color and he looked up at me, timidly for approval.
"Pretty much, yeah. Not officially though." I answered for him, rubbing my fingers through his hair, smiling at how he nearly purred at the affection.

Aaron nodded, smiling a bit.

"How about you," I started. "Sexuality? If it's not too much of a touchy subject."

He looked up, pausing as if he was mulling over something.
"Bi, more of a male lean though."
He shrugged and looked down at his hands and I could tell by the way he looked at his two fingers he was aching for a cigarette.
It was the same look my father used to get before he eventually passed on. It was due to completely unrelated issues though, he was a self trained pilot in his free time and that went about as well as you could expect it to.

Jackson nodded and beamed to Aaron.
"Ah, I have an a-all male lean."
He stammered and giggled, looking up at me.
"W-with a small dash of polyamory.."

I looked down at him and a small smirk made it's way onto my lips.
"Polyamory? Goodness and that wasn't something important you thought I needed to know?"
I chuckled.

Jackson's face flushed red and he shrugged nervously. "I-I just couldn't find a good time to tell you? I-is that okay?"

I chuckled.
"It's perfectly alright, honey. I am too."
I kissed his temple and he melted again into my arms.

Aaron rolled his eyes and grumbled a little.
"Yuck.." he grumbled, looking at us weird. Funny for a supposed homosexual. Well, mostly.

I held Jackson a little closer. I still didn't trust this guy.
"Jackson, baby.. we're gonna have to head to the showers in a bit," I reminded him, kissing his temple. "Stick close to me.." I whispered quietly in his ear.

Jackson nodded obediently and smiled up at me like the good little boy he was. Gosh, I loved him.

Henry was standing outside our cells and I smiled up at him, knowing exactly why he was here.
"Alright, fellas, shower time." He tucked some hair behind his ear and took a puff from his E cigarette, no doubt the cartridge had some sort of marijuana in it.

He stuffed it back in his pocket and opened up the cell doors, cuffing the three of us, Jackson gently holding onto my arm just like I'd told him. Henry brought us back to the showers and I made sure Jackson was kept far away from that Aaron kid. Jackson kept looking up at me with those innocent doe eyes every time I'd make sure he was nowhere near that delinquent.
"S-Santiago?" I could tell from the look in his eyes he'd thought about what to call me in front of the others before he finally settled on Santiago and I was alright with that. If we were alone I would've preferred him to call me daddy but Santiago was okay for now.

"Hm?"
I hummed out, gently unbuttoning his top and getting down to his jeans, noticing how he'd warmed up to my touch, not flinching away now or trying to cover himself up. I was really proud of him.

He looked down timidly and I took a moment to appreciate his body. He was slim, a little bony, very pale, his skin a little irritated from the fabric but he was getting much better. I kissed his forehead and he looked up, melting my heart.

"You were going to ask me something, baby boy?"
His face flushed as I gently scooped him up onto my hip and started to gently lather some soap onto his back and his shoulders, being gentle and slow with him.

He was quiet for a bit until he finally spoke up.
"H-Henry offered to take me to the infirmary after this. The nurse wants to check up on me."
I nodded softly, kissing his cheek.
"Do you think you'll be okay without me?"

Jackson blushed and shrugged a little.
"H-Henry's gonna be there so i'll be okay."

I beamed, Henry was such a nice guy, I knew my baby would be safe in his care.

"Alright baby, be a good boy and look up at me?"

He immediately looked up at me with those adorable, bright blue eyes. I felt my heart stutter and I smiled, gently cleaning his face and rinsing it off in the lukewarm water.
"That's a good boy." I kissed his forehead and finished washing him up.

•Henry•

I watched from the hallway as Santiago held Jackson on his hip, gently washing him up and taking care of him. I smiled a little to myself and looked down, taking a long drag on the tip of my e cigarette.

I'd heard them talking about polyamory in the few moments before I brought them to the showers and it really got me thinking. I'd never considered something like that but looking at the two of them caring for each other and sharing such a wholesome moment together sent my heart racing and my mind wandering..
What would it be like if I could be in a relationship with people like them?