Five

An: I think if I'm productive enough I'm gonna upload a chapter a day

The next morning the guards got us up bright and early as usual to take most of us to the showers.
The schedules here were pretty simplistic. 5:30am to 6:00am was shower time for our row of cells, then we went back to our cells for an hour, breakfast being served at 7:00. After that from 8:00 to 11:30 we got to go to the gym and at 12:00 lunch would be served. After lunch we go back to our cells until 6:00pm when we eat dinner.
I smiled a little and waved to one of the guards who I'd made pretty good friends with. He didn't stereotype me just because I had gotten myself into prison for reasons I'll explain later. They ushered us off into the showers which is where most of the roughhousing occurs in the morning.
I shyly walked over to a bench, sitting down to take off those irritating clothes when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.
"Good morning, baby boy, did you sleep well~?"
My face went up in flames and I choked out a tiny;
"Y-yes, Daddy."
Santiago grinned.
"You learn so fast sweetheart~ Good job."
He kissed my cheek and I buried my face in his chest. He helped me get undressed and his smile fell when he saw how red and irritated my arms, stomach, chest, legs and back were.
"Oh sweetheart.."
He softly took my arm and looked it up and down.
"What happened?"
He looked up into my eyes. It was more of a demand than a question.
"T-t-the clothes irritate my skin, t-that's all."
I mumbled out, my gaze trained somewhere else. I was used to showering in front of other guys at this point but Santiago was different.
He scooped me up and surprised me a whole lot, resulting to me clinging to him like a frightened cat.
Santiago chuckled and adjusted me on his hip, bringing us over to a shower. He softly stroked my hair back as the water ran down my body and for once in his hell hole I felt safe and secure.
He bounced me softly on his hip and I just couldn't help myself. I brought my thumb up to my lips and started to suck shyly, a little embarrassed to fall into little space in front of the other guys. In front of Jerad it was perfectly okay. He understood and sometimes he would play games with me or keep me company.
(I'm crying, this is fucking cute also help, I'm stuck in a class of morons whom I wish I could throw into a pile of severed dicks)
He softly kissed my forehead.
"After a shower can we get your cute bum down to the infirmary?"
He asked gently.
I nodded hesitantly and curled closer, just wanting to be in his arms.
(Sorry if this isn't accurate, I'm sleep deprived and idk how prisons work)
He smiled happily and pet my hair.
"Good boy~"
He praised gently,