Sixteen

Hey, um
So uh
We're kinda at 122k reads
And I hyperventilated when I saw that, Jesus Christ—-
Okay who's ready for some fun trivia about this story before the next chapter?

Fun fact #1: Santiago and Henry are actually inspired by two asmrtists (if you could call them that? They do audios on YouTube and most of them are ddlg/ddlb based) Rainydayaudios inspired Santiago and Notwhorosethinks inspired Henry, listening to their audios really puts me in the mood to write because I can kind of get behind how Santiago and Henry would think and act. I dunno?
Look both of them up on reddit and YouTube,,,
(Seriously you'll thank me later)

Also fun fact #2: I literally wrote this late at night with the weirdest prompt. I wanted to write the most run of the mill, basic bitch bdsm story since there are so many on here and I had done "reasearch" by reading a good 20 of them *cOUGH* and my main inspiration to write this was just thinking "Hm, lets see what happens"
And uh
We're at 100k reads so uh
You do the math

Uh, that's kinda all? Also,,,, any daddies out there looking for a little boy to have and to hold
Uh
Hi,
Dm me maybe
I dunno
*cOUGH* aNYWAYS
(Enough of my single, gay ass)
Here's a really short chapter cause I feel guilty and also a little unmotivated
Enjoy👏
•Henry•

I shifted uncomfortably in the shitty office swivel chair, rubbing my eyes as I sat back in it. The chair creaked with age and the dinosaur of a computer in front of me was starting to mess with my eyes. It was about 2am and I definitely had better places to be-namely in the pants of the two boys dancing around my mind.
I sighed and looked down at the tent in my jeans. Man could I go for a good cock sucking right now.
The sight of Jackson sprawled out on one of the bench press benches, his little hands trembling, the small of his back and his bubble butt sprayed in cum was still on my mind and I let out a stressed sigh.
Fucking Santiago..
Smug, handsome son of a..
The sound of the office door creaking open got my attention.
I looked up lazily and when I saw Mandy I relaxed a little. She was kind of what made this shift worth it other than Jackson and even Santiago.
She carelessly threw her jacket over a chair and set down a bag of Wendy's.
"Fucking hell I hate traffic." She grumbled.
I scoffed and rubbed at my eyes sleepily.
"At 2am? Damn, did everyone get the same hankering for Wendy's as you did at fucking 2 in the morning?"
She took a small stack of papers off the cluttered desk and hit me over the head with them.
"Hey! Watch the merchandise, jeez I just fixed my hair." I rolled my eyes and sat up a bit in the chair, taking my pony tail out, raking my fingers through my hair to calm it a bit.
"You get anything for me?" I raised an eyebrow, looking at the bag.
She smirked. "That's depends, are you gonna be an ass tonight?"
I shrugged and finally gave in when she hit me over the head again.
"Alright alright, I'll be less of a dick, now gimmie."
She huffed and dug through the bag, setting down a large fry in front of me. I immediately grabbed it, digging in. After all I was nearly starving.
"Your tab is up to $14.56 so far. I've been keeping track." she reminded me. I just waved my hand in response, dropping a couple fries in the process.
"I'll pay you back at the end of the week." I shoved a couple fries in my mouth and hummed in satisfaction. Sweet sweet manufactured deep fried potato mush.
As I sat back in my chair she started to snicker.
My eyebrows furrowed together and I looked up at her. "What?" I retorted with a mouth full of fries.
"Jeez buddy, you need to make a trip to the bathroom?" She pointed down at my hard on and I tugged my shirt down over it.
"Hey!" My cheeks heated up a little.
"I-it's.. it's natural. Fuck off,"
I got up, setting my fries down before making a very awkward trip to the staff men's room.

Sorry it's so short,,,I uh

Writers block