Four

Stupid A.N: Help, I'm stuck in a car with my grandma and I'm surrounded with loud Christmas music so I'm writing lol

I nearly choked up my lungs as I stared at him in surprise.
"D-Daddy..?"
He smirked and nodded, I could tell something in his mind clicked when he heard me say it.
"There you go, baby."
He grinned.
A couple guards came back into the cafeteria and ushered us back to our cells.
I was stuck sharing a cell with a nice man, about 34 who was framed for murder. He tells me stories about his three children at home and how much he wishes to see them. His wife is absolutely working her socks off to prove he's innocent and get him back home.
I sat down on my cot, a blushing mess from today. Should I tell him what's been happening..? Would he find it weird?
I couldn't help myself.
"J-Jason..? Can I talk with you?"
I asked shyly, playing with my cold hands.
His eyes opened as he lay back in his cot, his hands neatly folded behind his head.
"What's been going on?"
His voice was gentle and kind. I could tell he must be an amazing husband and father.
I swallowed hard and began pouring out what happened today, my hands a little shaky, my mouth stumbling on my words.
His eyes widened and he bolt right up in his cot.
"Wait, you said Santiago? Kind of curly hair, stubble, about a foot taller than you?"
I nodded, a little confused.
"Yeah, why?"
He smiled softly.
"He used to work with me. He's a real nice man.. I haven't a clue why he's in here but when I was working with him he was the absolute sweetest. He was really nice to our customers, just a real good guy in general."
My eyes sparkled a little and I curled up on the cot, intrigued.
"What's he like?"
I was blushing from my cheeks to my ears.
He grinned.
"Oh~? What, does someone have a little crush?"
I hid under the scratchy, old blanket they give each of us and giggled.
"N-noooo...."
Everything they gave us didn't agree with my body and I had to visit the infirmity a lot. The blankets irritated my skin, the food gave me awful stomach pains and the soap in the shower made my skin break out.
I itched at the uncomfortable clothes we were given and peeked my head out of the blanket.
"I..I might.."
I admitted.
Jason grinned and actually chuckled a little.
"Good. Go falling for a wonderful guy like that. Not that jerk who forced you to.. you know."
He looked down and ran a hand though his hair.
"And, I just wanna educate you in something, is that alright?"
I nodded shyly, squirming in the uncomfortable sheets.
"Santiago is a daddy dom. Do you know what that means?"
He asked softly.
I shook my head, a little unsure.
"He said he wanted me to call him daddy."
Jason smiled softly and started to explain.
Once he was done my cheeks were a soft pink and my heart was racing nervously.
"I-I... that's what it's called when.. when I do that?"
I asked shyly.
Jason nodded and smiled.
"It's called little space. Or, age regression. When your mind goes into a more innocent, childlike state to get away from stress or whatever the cause might be."
I blushed shyly and looked up.
"I do that~!"
He chuckled.
"Mhm, and Santiago wants to be your daddy. That means he wants to take care of you, give you reasonable discipline and be your lover."
He explained gently.
My cheeks burnt.
"I-I think I'd like that.."