Fourteen

I felt guilty that I left you guys on a cliffhanger last time so here we go!
Rock and roll, buckaroo's
————————————————————

I gripped at the exam table tightly and let out helpless, lust filled moans as Santiago pounded hard into my prostate, gripping my hair hard.

My eyes were close in bliss and I was drooling all down Henry's cock as he slowly thrusted in and out of my mouth.
"That's it, baby boy.. just relax," Henry groaned in pleasure.

"Such a good little boy~" Santiago grunted.
I felt pre-cum peak out of my cock and I whimpered, my thighs trembling hard.
I was right on the edge, my mind clouded in lust.. everything felt so good.

It had been a good three hours since the doctor had last been in the room and they'd been edging me for hours. At this point I was drenched in sweat and pre-cum was dribbling down my thighs. Drool was running down my chin along with Henry's pre-cum and my prostate was absolutely abused from Santiago pounding into me.

I was slowly starting to slip in and out of this high. Nothing else around me mattered, I didn't care if the doctor came in and saw me like this, hell, I wanted this to last as long as it could. I was in a lust filled trance, I wanted more.. more..

Santiago must have noticed because he started to whisper sweet praises in my ear and Henry started to get a little gentler.

They both finished up quickly and Henry helped me into his lap on the floor as Santiago started to suck me off, taking off the cock rings and gently stroking my inner thigh.
Henry kissed my cheek gently and held me close.
"Shhh.. that's it, good boy.. cum for daddy and master.. you're doing so well~"

My thighs trembled intensely and I tensed, letting go in Santiago's mouth.
He gently got me down from my high and got up, getting a soft washcloth to gently clean all of us up.

Henry held me close on his lap and helped me get my boxers back on, praising me and holding me close.
I absolutely melted into his arms and Santiago set the washcloth aside, holding the both of us close.
"I'm so proud of you..~"
Santiago kissed my temple and my face reddened.
"You're such a good boy and you did so well for us, that was difficult and we're so proud of you~"

I felt Henry's lips gently graze over my ear and he kissed my temple.
"Is there anything that hurts, baby? Anything that needs massaging or treating?"

I shook my head timidly and melted into his warm chest.
I felt Santiago get up and he came back with a cup of water.
"Here baby, look up at me.."
I looked up timidly and rubbed at my eyes gently.
Santiago gently stroked my sweaty hair back.
"Drink this all for daddy~"
He pressed the cup up to my lips and I started to drink down the refreshing liquid, rinsing the taste of cum from my mouth.
Everything was still kind of in a hazy blur. I felt light, like a cloud maybe and my body tingled a little wherever they were caressing me.

Henry smiled down at me and looked up at the counter.
"Here, can you pass me the lotion up there, daddio?"

Santiago blushed and scoffed.
"Nice, oh masterful one~"
He reached up and handed Henry the chamomile and lavender lotion that was by the sink in the exam room.

Henry snorted and pinched Santiago's cheek lovingly. "Very cute,"

I giggled and looked up at them lovingly, my heart fluttering.
I felt Henry's hands gently spread apart my thighs and my heart rate speed up.
"Shhh, shhh, relax sweetheart. Be good for master~"
I nodded, too tired to cover myself or close my legs. He took a couple pumps of the lotion in his hands and gently spread the lotion on my thighs, my bottom, up my arms and on my hands, giving my body a thorough massage. By the end of it I was a puddle of goo, completely relaxed in his arms.

Santiago smiled and gently pushed my hair back again.
"Baby boy.. we're gonna have to give you a shower~"

Henry looked up.
"Hey! After I just put lotion onto him? Well, I mean. I wouldn't mind doing it again after his shower. It's a pleasure honestly."

I felt my cheeks heat up and Santiago's fingers traveled to my jaw, gently tilting my head up towards him.
"Sweetheart, do you know what happened when Henry and I were having fun with you?" His voice was so gentle and I honestly wasn't sure what he meant.

I shook my head slowly, and I'm sure I had that soft, doe look in my eyes that Santiago drooled over and cooed to me about.
He smiled and pecked my lips.
"You fell into subspace, baby..~"

My head tilted a little and I blushed. I'd read something online about it a while ago but I wasn't quite sure I remembered what it was. I knew what littlespace was, that was for sure but it had been a while since I'd heard about subspace.

Henry nodded.
"I could see it in your eyes and how worn out you were baby, it's kind of like a trance subs can go into.. it can be dangerous sometimes but I'm honestly surprised it happened.. usually it takes a while for a sub to warm up to their doms.."
I looked up at Henry.

"I-is it bad that I went into subspace..?" My heart started to race and my face heated up. I felt a wave of guilt wash over me for some reason.

Henry held me closer and stroked my hair.
"No, sweetheart.. shhh, it's a very special thing and you have to have a very special bond with the people that do that to you in order for it to happen." He smiled.

It slowly started to register in my mind.
"So.. like Christmas?"

Henry started to say something but Santiago clamped a hand over his mouth, grinning like an idiot.

"Exactly like Christmas, baby boy."