Three

A.N: You know what? The last one got more than three reads, screw it I'll post another chapter. Lol happy Sunday
My spine tingled and my shoulders flinched when he admitted he was willing to exchange a large pack of smokes for me. What was so good about me and how did I know I could trust him? My mind was starting to doubt itself and I felt overwhelmed.
Before I knew it I was on the lap of someone else and a strong, comforting hand was stroking my hair.
"Hey.. you look tense, kid. Don't worry, those assholes won't bother you anymore."
My head snapped up and I realized I was on Santiago's lap and he was the one running his hands through my hair. I froze and my breath hitched.
"A-a-ah..."
I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. Now that I could get a good look at him, my heart absolutely melted.
Oh fuck, he's hot..
His lips were perfectly symmetrically shaped, a little bit of masculine stubble framing his chiseled jawline and those perfect lips.. His long, absolutely adorable eyelashes fluttered in confusion as I drooled over him. His eyebrows were dark, dominating over his crystal brown eyes. His hair was messy and the slightest bit curly at the edge of his soft tufts.
His strong hand gently cupped my cheek and a smirk tugged at his lips.
"Baby boy, you're drooling."
He gently wiped my bottom lip with his thumb and brushed it off on his jeans.
My heart jumped at the nickname and my face turned bright, mortifiedly red.
"T-thank you.." my soft voice stuttered out nervously.
Baby boy... I could get used to that..
I could only imagine the mess he made of my hair and I couldn't help myself. I shyly reached my hands up to fix my hair but a strong hand gripped my wrist.
"Sweetheart, you look perfect."
He chuckled.
"Your hair is beautiful, no matter how messed up you might think it is."
I bit my lip and my heart raced, my face probably as red as a tomato. I couldn't believe it.. why was he being so nice to me? What did I do to deserve this..?
I just awkwardly thanked him, my gaze trained down at my lap.
I felt Santiago's hand cup my cheek again and I just absolutely melted.
"Baby boy, look up at me."
I swallowed hard and looked up into his eyes uncertainly.
He smiled sadly and his thumb brushed over my lip. My lips parted just a little and my gaze focused back down at his lips.. those perfectly chiseled lips..
I felt something press against mine and my eyes widened, my breath hitching.
His lips were moving perfectly in sync with mine as he kissed me.
He pulled away gently, a small smirk tugging at his lips. That one smirk that made my heart race and all the blood in my body rush south.
"Your lips are so soft sweetheart."
He praised, stroking my cheek with his thumb. I bit my lip and a small giggle escaped my lips.
"T-thank you."
I stuttered out shyly.
He smiled.
"It's no problem baby."
I snuggled my head into his neck and I heard him aw.
"S-Santiago..?"
I asked shyly.
He shook his head.
"No, baby boy. You can call me daddy."