Part 32

After 2 Hours

In The Hall

Shruti : Intelligent ho! Otherwise...!

Sanskar : Shall we proceed!?

Shruti : Yah sure! In fact, now I can't wait! Come!

Sanskar holds Shruti's hand in anger and took her to the mandap.
Everyone was standing there with dull faces.

Shruti : Ohoo my to be in laws! Be happy now! You have to welcome your to be daughter in law too na, Smile!

Sujata gave her weird expression.

Sujata : Huhh!

Shruti : No problem aunty! Willingly or unwillingly, now you too except it!... Chale jaan!?

Sanskar, controlling his anger,

Sanskar : Yah! I'm dying to marry you!

Shruti : So sweet!

Lakshya : Overacting ki dukaan!

Ragini : She is a bitch!!!

And Sanruti starts performing the wedding rituals.

While they were taking the vows, a girl came with slow steps in the mandap and falls down in Sanskar's arms.

She is Swara.

✅✅✅

Everyone got shocked on seeing her.

Sanskar : Swara!!!

Blood was flowing down from her head. Shruti was about to run but Sanskar holds her hand tightly.

Sanskar : Not so easily, jaan!

And he throws her towards Lakshya.
He made Swara lay down on the sofa while Sujata and Annapurna applied ointment on her wounds. Ragini throws some water on her face to make her conscious.

After 15 Minutes

Swara regained consciousness.

She got up and,

Sanskar : Swa...!

But she didn't hear him and moved towards Shruti. She slapped her twice and thrice.

Swara : How dare you?! How dare you to plan this cheap game!?

Shruti : You all have done this with me!!! So why can't I!?

Sanskar : Shruti!!! You was my best friend, was!!! I can't believe you can do this!!!

Shruti took out the knife which she is hiding in her dress.

Shruti : I'm warning everyone agar koi mere pass bhi aaya to, I'll kill myself!!! I'll kill myself!!!

Swara : Enough Shruti!!! No one present here will see your drama!!! Maine dekh liya, har koi nahi dekhega!!! Sanskar!...you know, in the hospital, when I've gone to explain her, she has warned me that she'll attempt suicide if I'll not leave! I thought for it but after that, when I've gone in the kitchen, before consummating our marriage, she was throwing kerosene on herself!!! She is a psycho, a psycho lover, who has mental issues!!! That's the reason why I had left you! She can harm anyone!!! You, me, anyone!!! She doesn't care even whom she is hurting is her lover or not! She has kept me in the store room only because she knew you all will search for me except in this house!

Shruti : Yes!!! Yes, I'm mad!!! I have gone mad for you baby!!!

Sanskar goes and slapped her.

Lakshya : Don't do anything Sanskar! I've informed the police! They must be coming!

After 30 Minutes

Police was taking Shruti away.

Swara : Inspector, If possible, please take her to the mental asylum instead of taking her to the police station! It would be more better!

Inspector : Hmm!

And they left with Shruti.

While leaving,

Shruti : I love you Sanskar!!!

And she left. Uttara goes in.

Ap : Ut...!

She came back with divorce papers.

Uttara : When everything has sorted out, so I want to free you from this unwanted marriage! You can go now, back to London! I had signed the papers!

Sahil holded them but tore them apart.

Sahil : Sanskar, Swara, I've realized that you both are meant for each other only! You know what Swara, when you were nowhere to be found, at that moment, I've seen how much he loves you! He cares for you a lot, more then me!

Swara : Its not like that Sahil! We can be good friends!

Sahil : And I'm ready for it and Uttara, past ko bhulaane mei thoda time to lagega, but I want to continue this marriage! I want to live with you!

Uttara smiled.

A voice spoke from behind

" That's why I had came here!!!"

She is Maya.

Sahil : Mom!!!

He goes and hugged her.

Maya : Sahil has called me hours before and asked me to come here and see, I'm here, to give both of you, blessings for a happy married life!

Sara took the blessings of Maya and hugged each other.

Sanskar : No, no, still one thing is incomplete!

Lakshya : No Bhai! Not again!

Sanskar : Aree nahi, I mean...Swara is pregnant!!!

Ragini : What!!!

They all got happy and congratulate each other.

Swara : We also came to know yesterday so...!

Dp : Now our family seems to be completed!!!

Suj : Bas Adarsh or Parineeta...!

Ram : Everyone has to pay for their sins!

Ap : Yah...what Parineeta has done, Adarsh has punished her for her deeds and left all of us to led a peaceful life, away from past! I hope wherever my son is, he's happy!

Dp : He will be Annapurna!

Lakshya : OK, OK, now come! Have one family photo!

📸📸📸

🎉🎉🎉

Wohooo!!!

Hope you have liked it...@yamini21

Gud bye guys!!! Meet you in my next work...today or tomorrow!!!

Bye...take care...😍😍😍