Part 27

In Swasan's Room

Swara was taking out clothes from the cupboard when Sanskar made her turn around him.

Sanskar : Why are you behaving like this?! Can't we get normal again?!

Swara : You have made everything abnormal by yourself!!!

Sanskar : Swara, what's my mistake yrr!? To love you, or to marry you!?

Swara : To cheat everyone!!! That's your mistake Sanskar!!!

Sanskar : Han so what do you think!? If I've asked you to marry, so you have agreed?!

Swara : Of course not!

Sanskar : Yah! That's why I've to do all this and listen, I've married you, not I had murdered someone and if I had married Shruti, then she can't live happy with me and that you know in a much better way!

Swara : But...!

And before she could speak something, Sanskar kissed her. They both got intimated and shared a lip lock.

After 2 Minutes

Swara : Mai...paani...water, I have to fill the jug!

And she left taking the jug.

Sanskar smiled.

In The Kitchen

While Swara was filling the jug, Shruti too came inside.

Shruti : You must be very happy today right?! After all, your so called dream has came true!

Swara : Shruti...!

Shruti : Swara, I've said na that if you will not give me my Sanskar back, so you will see me dead! I think you have forgotten that!?

Swara : Shruti, neither I've forgotten what you have said to me in the hospital nor in the kitchen! Hope, you remember!?

Shruti : Swara, so what you want?! Do you want to see me dead or alive!?

And Swara slapped Shruti.

Shruti : How dare you...!?

And she was about to hurt Swara with a knife placed on the either side of induction but Swara holds her hand.

Swara : Don't dare to touch me and you know what, why I had divorced Sanskar!? Just because of your madness!!! Just because you have anger issues, you are a big psycho, jo apne pagalpan mei kisi ko bhi hurt kar sakti hai!!! You know what, you need proper mental treatment!!! Just leave from here!!!

Shruti : Do you think its my madness!? Swara, Its my love that no one can understand!

Swara : Pagalpan ko pyar kahogi to wo pyar nhi ban jaayega and Shruti, earlier I think that Sanskar is not mine! He is not my destiny but now, when we are married again, now I bet you, Sanskar is only mine and just because of your madness, I'll not let you to hurt anyone!

And she left.

Shruti : No Swara! You and Sanskar, too, this whole family!...all have to pay for cheating!!! All!!!

In Sara's Room

Sahil was picking up the pillows while Uttara was trying to stop her.

Uttara : Sahil what are you doing!? Please don't leave this room!

Sahil : Uttara, not I'm leaving this room not you but baby, you have to sleep down!

Uttara : Sah...!

Sahil : Do I love you!? Do you love me!? No, then how!?

Uttara : Sahil, but I'm your wife!!!

Sahil : Legally not emotionally and not physically!!! I love Swara and I'll only love her and yah! She have to marry me!!! Or tum bhai behen ne ye jo gameplay kiya haina, this all will go as a waste!!!

Uttara : Sahil, I've explained you everything!!! Please don't do this!

Sahil : Why?! I didn't love you and I had not married you by my choice, so I'll not!!!

And he slept.

Uttara slept down with teary eyes.

What has happened in the kitchen What is Shruti's truth?