Part 9

Sanskar goes in the study and sits beside Swara on the bed.

Sanskar : I will make you remember everything Swara! After that, we will be together, forever!

And just then, Swara opened her eyes and got up suddenly after looking Sanskar on the bed.

Avni : You!!! I'm...!

Sanskar : Relax, you are at my home!

Avni : I'm your...you'll kill me!!! You'll...!!

She got hyper and was leaving the room but Sanskar holds her hand and pulled her towards him. They both fall down on the bed.

Avni : Just...just leave me!!!

Sanskar : Shh! Please calm down! Please!?

Avni : Just go away from here, just go!!! What are you doing!?

Sanskar : Please listen to me once! Please, I beg you!

Avni : But not after that!!! After that, I'll do what I want!!!

Sanskar : Okk...I have believed that you are not my Swara! I have mistaken, I'm sorry!

Avni : Ho gaya!? Just let me go!!! I don't want to be with a criminal, not for a single moment!!!

Sanskar : But please tell me who are you!? If you don't want to be with me, no problem but please! At least tell me about you!

Avni : I'm Avni...Not your Swara!

Sanskar : Avni!!! Sa...Sahil Sengupta's wife!?

Avni : Hmm...but...how do you know!?

Sanskar gets totally shocked.

Sanskar : Wo...I'm...I'm Sanskar, Sanskar Maheswari! You have signed contract with my company! I have called you here! You have came to meet me!

And he hugged her. Swara pushed him aside.

Avni : Just stay away from me!!! I thought Sanskar Maheswari is a good man but you...You are a murderer!!! You are cheapest of all!!! Just go to hell with your contract!!! Now I'll not stay here any more!!!

She goes outside.

Sanskar : Swara!!!

Swara was going out and Sanskar was going behind her.

Downstairs

Sanskar : Swara just stop!!!

And he holds her hand.

Avni : Just leave my hand!!! Ek baar mei baat samajh nhi aati!? I said just go to hell with your contract!!! I don't want to stay here!!! I'm going back to London!!!

Lakshya : Sanskar ye...!

Sanskar : Yes lucky! What you are thinking, that's right!

Lakshya : What!!!

Avni : Just let me go!!! I'm not your Swara!!! I'm Avni...Avni Sahil Sen gupta!!!

Shomi : Shona!

Sanskar : Fine!!! You are not my Swara, no problem! I'm murderer, what you believe, that's also fine but according to the contract, you can't leave! Sign kiya haina contract, so just do your work! After that, you can leave!

Avni : I don't want to!!!

Sanskar : Do you want to see your husband in a big loss!?

Avni : Wo...!

Sanskar : No right!? So just stay here!

Avni : Fine!!! I will but that will not be good for you, Yaad rakhna!

She goes up.

Ap : What's all happening Sanskar!?

Dp : At least tell us!?

Lakshya : Papa, Swara is Avni, the owner of top music company of London, Sahil Sen Gupta's wife with whom Sanskar has signed a contract!

Ragini : What!!! But how can Swara be married!?

Sanskar : I don't know Ragini but Swara is mine, only mine!!!

And he too goes inside.

Suj : I wish everything will be alright!

Shekhar : Time will set up everything!

Shomi : We should leave now!

And they left.

Ram : Let's go back to work!

Dp : Hmm.

Be the part of this new love journey of Swasan!!! We'll meet tomorrow!!

Bye! 💕💕💕