Part 3

In London

Avni was in her room talking to the manager on the phone.

Sahil came and hugged her from behind.

Avni : Sah...I'll talk to you later!

She cuts the call and separates herself from Sahil as she was feeling uncomfortable.

Avni : What happened!? Do you want something!?

Sahil : Yah!

Avni : What?!

Sahil : I want a kiss!

Avni : What!?

Sahil : Yah, Today is my birthday! I want my gift and that's mine!

Avni : Just shut up Sahil!

And he starts laughing vigorously.

Avni : What?!

Sahil : I'm just kidding!

Avni : Hehehe...very funny!

And she smiled too.

Sahil : By the way, what were you talking to the manager from so long!?

Avni : He is telling me that you have signed a music contract with Sargam Institute which is in Kolkata!

Sahil : Kolkata!!!

Avni : What happened!? Where have you losted!?

Sahil : Nothing, Yah I've! Please talk to him about the contract! Actually he wants a singer for his music institute and I thought that you get bored at the house, so you should work for him!

Avni : Thank you so much Sahil!!! How much you care for me and don't worry, I'll talk to him!

Sahil : Hmm!

Avni : By the way, what's his name?!

Sahil : San...!

But Avni again gets a call from the manager.

Avni : I'm coming!

Sahil : OK!

And Avni left.

Sahil : I love only two things, my work and you Avni! Kolkata is the most delighted place for me! The place where we have met, where I have fallen in love with you and the place where I'll earn the most profit!

In Kolkata

Sanskar and Shruti have reached the mall and they started shopping.

Shruti : How's this!?

Sanskar : Fine.

Shruti : How uninterested person you are! No charm, nothing!

Sanskar : Please just select the dresses by your own!

He left.

Shruti : San...go to hell!!!

Sanskar goes and stand outside the mall looking into the sky.

Sanskar : You are looking Swara, no one is here who can understand me, my feelings! Literally, no one! Please come back! I know you are alive! If I'm breathing, then how your breaths can stop!? I know you will come back but please come soon! Its been one year Swara when you have left me, now please come!

He took out his wallet and kissed Swara's photo.

Song plays...bekhayali...

After 3 Hours, In The Evening

Sanskar and Shruti were still in the mall at the biling counter. Sanskar receives a call from Sujata.

Sanskar : Yes mom!

Suj : Just come fast with Shruti!

Sanskar : What happened!?

Suj : Priest has came here to tell us the date of your engagement, So come fast!

Sanskar : Hmm!

And he cuts the call.

Shruti : What!?

Sanskar : We have to go back to home! Priest is there in the house to announce our engagement date!

Shruti : Oh that's great!!! Let's go fast!

Sanskar : Yes.

And they left.

In MM

Everyone is in the hall along with the priest. Sanskar and Shruti too reached there.

Priest : Their engagement date is after 1 week and that of wedding, after 2 months!

Everyone gets overjoyed and they start celebrating. Sanskar goes in the study leaving the celebration in between. He closed the door and sits down.

He cried while looking at SS pendant which he is wearing in his hand as a bracelet with a hope that he will make Swara wear it again when she will come back.

Sanskar : For how many times I've to say that please come back!? I can't handle these situations alone! I don't want to marry Shruti! I'm regretting for my decision to marry her but I can't do nothing! Everyone is very happy! They think that I'm happy too but you only know that what I'm feeling at this moment! Please, Please, Come to me, Please!

Lakshya enters.

Lakshya : Sanskar wo...!

Sanskar wipes his tears and got up.

Sanskar : What do you want?!

Lakshya : I can't understand your condition right now but Sanskar you have to believe it, just for once, that Swara is dead! She will never come back!

Sanskar : Lucky just go from here!!! I don't want to talk about this!!!

Lakshya : Till how much time you will run from this truth!? Just try to understand, if she had been alive, then she must have came back but she has not!

Sanskar : I'm marrying Shruti, Its not enough for you all!?

Lakshya : San...!

Sanskar : Lucky, if you have something else to say, please tell! Otherwise leave!

Lakshya : OK! I have came here to ask you that have you signed a contract with Sahil Sen Gupta, London's biggest music company's owner!?

Sanskar : Yah because I want a singer for Sargam Institute!

Lakshya : He has mailed us that his wife will handle this contract! So please just call her and discuss the details!

Sanskar : Wife!?

Lakshya : Avni, Her name is Avni!

Sanskar : Ok I'll call her!

Lakshya : Hmm.

He left.

Will these two finally meet?

☺☺☺