Part 24

Swara : Finally!!! I have got freed from my ex relationship, and too, legally and emotionally!

Sanskar : Yah! I'm too so happy that finally you are away from my life! I'm happy that finally I've got someone who loves me, who cares for me!

Swara : Yah! Or ab jitni jaldi iss ghar se bhi freedom mil jaaye, utna better hai!

Sanskar : Don't worry my ex wife! Mai aapki ye tammana bhi abhi poori kar deta hun!

And he goes near the priest.

Sanskar : Pandit ji! Please tell us one more auspicious day for our marriage rather than that, after 2 months!

Ap : What!!!

Sanskar : Yah ma! Now I can't see her more in this house! I just want her to leave from here as soon as possible!

Swara : That's what I'm saying but you, you doesn't want me to leave, right?!

Sanskar : Ex biwi ho to inke jaisi!

Swara : Very funny!

Sahil : Please stop it guys!!! Guests are here only!!!

Sanskar : You don't dare to speak between both of us!!!

Swara : O hello, he's my husband!!! Got it!?

Sanskar : Oh yah! Or rahi baat guests ki, wait! You all please leave now...aree...what you all are waiting for!? Don't you all not want to attend our marriage!? Please leave!

Man 2 : Ajeeb pagal hai!

And the guests left.

Sanskar : Pandit ji...!

Priest : Yah, I'm looking!

Lakshya : You have not done right Sanskar!

Ram : Have you forgotten all the respect?!

Sanskar : Whatever!

Suj : San...!

After Sometime

Priest : The new auspicious day is after 2 weeks! Other is after 2 months or 6 months!

Swara : Perfect!!! I'm ready!

Sanskar : I'm also ready!

Swara : So 2 weeks later, I'll leave from here!

Sanskar : And I'll marry!

He left.

Swara was looking him stunned.

At Night

Swara was standing on the terrace crying.

Swara : I'm so bad na!? Sab khatam ho raha hai! Everything is over now! I feel like sab peeche choot ta jaa raha hai! I'm sorry Sanskar! Sorry to hurt you!...I'm sorry!

And someone puts the hand on her back. When she turned, she got happy yet shocked. Her eyes got filled with tears and she hugged him.

That was Sanskar. 😊🙌😊🙌😊🙌

He also cried hugging his life.

Song plays... mere soneya...

Sanskar : If you really want to be with me, then why you are doing all this!? Please bolo na!? If you will, to tumhare liye mai poori duniya se lad jaaunga! Please tell na that you are doing all this for Shruti, please!?

Swara was about to say something when someone comes, pulled him and punched him on his face.

Swara : Sahil!!!

Sanskar : What...!

Sahil punches him twice and thrice.

Swara : Sahil just stop it!!! What are you doing?!

Sahil : What you are doing?! Swara has divorced you, so why you are here?! Bol na?!

Sanskar : Sahil listen...!

Sahil : Swara is not my love, she's my obsession!!! Haath mat lagana usko!!!

Swara : Sahil just leave him!!!

And she pulls his hand down.

Sahil : Swara, he...he is touching you and that I don't like!!!

Swara : So what?! I'm marrying you na, that's it!!!

Sahil : You are claiming that you love me, you respect my love and you want to marry me, then why you are not with me?!

Swara : Because I need time!!! I need time to manage things!!! To settle down!!!

Sahil : Why!? I haven't told you the truth!? Maine tumko sab kuch bata diya so that we can start a fresh and you still need time!?

Swara : Sahil, I doesn't care that you have told me the truth because agar tum nhi bhi batate, to bhi tumhare pass nahi hoti mei!!!

Sahil : What are you saying!? I have told you that we are not married!!! I have told that I had done all that because I had started feeling for you!!! I want to start our new life with a truth!!!...Why you need time damn it?!

Swara : I can't explain you!!! Just leave!!!

Sahil : Why?! Why should I?! Will you not say anything to him!?

Swara : Please leave Sahil!!!

He left.

Swara : I'm...I'm sorry, wo...!

And she stops while saying when she saw Sanskar staring at her.

Sanskar : OK, So this is the truth! Aadha sach pata chal gaya, baaki bhi pata kar lunga!

And he left.

Swara : San...!

Tears were rolling down her eyes. She too left.

In Sahil's Room

Sahil was drinking water when Swara comes in anger and grabs it from his hand.

Swara : What you have done upside Sahil!?

Sahil : I'm sorry but I really want you to be with me! I can't share you with anyone!

Swara : I'm not a thing Sahil which will get divided between you and Sanskar!!!

Sahil : I know I had done wrong and I'm guilty too! I'm sorry!

Swara : I'm not a thing, not a obsession!!! Samajh jaao, zyada better hoga!...Good night!

She left.

Sahil : You are only mine!

🤦🤦🤦