Part 18

In The Room

Swara : Shruti, how are you!?

Shruti : Sanskar has sent you here na!?

Swara : No...!

Shruti : Just go away!!! I don't want to talk to you, in fact, I don't want to talk anyone!!! Just leave!!!

Swara : Shruti please try to understand! I agree tumhare saath jo ho raha hai wo galat hai but there is no mistake of mine or Sanskar in this! The situations are wrong!

Shruti : No!!! Situations were always right!!! Actually, the biggest problem is you Swara!!! I wish you have died that day, I wish you would have never came back, at least Sanskar, then could love me!!! He can move on with me!!!

Swara : Shruti!!!

Shruti : Don't shout Swara, I can also do that!!! Sanskar too has a fault in it! I know I've always hid my feelings from him but he, he knows that I only love him, since childhood! You know what, mai usse ye soch kar shaadi kar rahi thi that you will never come and I know that today or tomorrow, he too will start loving me but you have spoiled everything Swara, everything!!!

Swara : Shruti please...!

Shruti : Swara please!!! I beg you, please give my Sanskar back to me! Please!!! I'll die without him! I can't live without him! I beg you!

Swara : Please, please try to understand!

Shruti : What to understand?! Listen Swara, I'm telling you one thing very clearly!!! If you will not give me my Sanskar back, then I'll attempt suicide, once again!!! Iss baar haath kata tha to shayad bach bhi gyi, but next time, no chance! Remember it!

Swara : Shruti!!! Are you mad!? Do you know what are you saying!? Its not only your life, dusro ka bhi haq hai iss par!!! Are you a psycho?! I mean...what rubbish you are talking?! This is not called love, its blackmailing!!! If you really love someone, it means you can sacrifice anything for him, him also!!!

Shruti : So sacrifice him for me!!!

Swara : Shr...!!!

Shruti : You have only two minutes Swara, Think fast! Otherwise, tomorrow morning will be a bloody morning for you all and after that, can you live with this pain that Shruti has died because of me!? I wish I have given her Sanskar, so she would be alive today! Ain't you!?

Swara leaves from there with teary eyes.

Outside

Swara left in a hurry.

Shomi : Shona... Let me see her!

And she too went behind her.

Swara goes in the garden and sits on the bench. She was crying vigorously.

Shomi : Shona...!

Swara hugged Sharmishtha.

Swara : Ma!!! Why god always do this with me?! Firstly, he had separated me from Sanskar! When we met after 1 year, he is again trying to separate us! Why?!

Shomi : Shh... Please shaant ho jaa!

Swara : How ma!? Shruti wants Sanskar and she isn't ready to understand the things and situations! This is not right na!?

Shomi : Yah, Its not right! Shona, what I can say now is only that what you think, what you believe, is right, do that! Don't listen anyone!

She left.

Swara wipes her tears.

Swara : You are right ma! Now I'll do what I think is right!

She was leaving and got struck to Sanskar. She falls in his arms and he holds her by waist.

Song plays...Ye aaina...

Swara : San...!

Sanskar : I'm going to sign Shruti's discharge papers! If you want, you can come to home!

He left.

Swara : San...idiot!!!

At 9 : 00 o'clock

Sanskar : Just sleep now and don't take stress!

Shruti : Hmm.

And Sanskar left.

When he opened the door of his room

Swara : Surprise!!!

Sanskar entered in the room ignoring everything

Sanskar entered in the room ignoring everything. Swara holds his hand.

Swara : Have you not liked this surprise!?

Sanskar : I'm a busy man! I have lot of work to do, Good night!

Swara : What good night!? Your wife has planned such a beautiful surprise for you, and you want to sleep!? Not fair!

Sanskar pinned her up to the cupboard.

Sanskar : Wife?! Swara I swear, if you'll leave me again, I'll surely die!!!

Swara : Shh...don't dare to say this again! But.. You are still angry with me!?

Sanskar : Tha, but ab nhi hun! If I'll get angry on you, then whom I'll love!?

Swara : Yah, That's right!

They both laughed.

Sanskar : Can I ask you one thing?!

Swara : Hmm!

Sanskar : Wine!? I mean...!

Swara : For you and me!

Sanskar : What!!! You'll drink wine?!

Swara : Yah! Or waise bhi, hum ladkiyan kisi se kam nhi hoti!

Sanskar : But...!?

Swara was going and Sanskar made her turn towards him by pulling through hand. He put his palm on her face.

Sanskar : Or hum ladke bhi kisi se kam nhi hote!

They both share a lip kiss moment. Sanskar got more intimate. He opened the back lace of blouse and kissed on her back. He removed her hairs from back and kissed her more deeply. He sat down on his knees, hold her waist and kissed her on the stomach and waist too.

Swara was going but he hold her in his arms they fall down on the bed.
He opened his Saree and they got more and more, very deeply intimated.

Song plays...laal ishq...

There will be a second most biggest thamaka of the story
.
.
.
.
.
But tomorrow, till then bbye...💕💕💕