Part 26

After Sometime, In The Guest Room

Sujata gets up and slapped a girl.

She is Uttara.

✅✅✅

Uttara : Ma...!

Suj : Just shut up!!! How dare you to marry Sahil?! Bolo?!

Uttara : Ma please listen to me...!

Sahil : Are you mad?! Do you know what you have done?! And Swa...!

Sanskar : Uttara, how its possible?! Shruti ko to maine behosh kiya tha but tu...!

Everyone gets shocked on listening this.

Dp : What's all this Sanskar!?

Ram : Bol na!? Ye sab ke ho raha hai!?

Lakshya : Chacha ji, papa...!

Sanskar : Wait lucky! I have promised myself and to you and Ragini that Swara will marry me, by hook or by crook and that's my plan! But Uttara, tell me, how you have came here!?

Uttara : Bhai wo...!

Before she could speak, Shruti came and slapped Sanskar.

Shruti : How could you!? Why you have cheated me!? If you don't want to marry me, so you must have told me na!? And Swara, its all because of you!!! You want to marry Sanskar right, and see, your dream has came true!!!

Swara : Shru...!

Shruti : If you want to marry him, so why, mujhe sapne kyu dikhaaye!? Bolo!?

Sanskar : Shruti there's no fault of Swara in it! Stop blaming her, please!!!

Shruti : No Sanskar! Swara is the culprit and more than her, you are!!! If you don't want to marry me, bata dete ek baar, behosh kyu kiya mujhe!? Why!?

Ap : Enough!!! What you all have done, please tell us clearly!!!

Dp : Sanskar, please tell!

Sanskar : Papa, actually, I've called Shruti and asked her to meet me in the store room as I want to talk to her something very important. I've done all this after Lakshya and Ragini has came to call me for the wedding.

Ragini : Yah but, from that moment till now, you was with us!!!

Sanskar : No Ragini, hope you both remember, in the midway, what has happened!?

FB STARTS

In The Midway

The trio was going when,

Sanskar : Lucky, you both please leave! I've to make an urgent call! I'll come down in just two minutes!

Lakshya : But to whom!?

Sanskar : Of course to the client!

Lakshya : This time!? San...!

Sanskar : Please go na, I'm coming!

And he left in a hurry.

Ragini : I hope Sanskar is not going to do something wrong!

Lakshya : Hope for the best!

They left.

FB ENDS

Uttara : I was in Shruti's room when Bhai has called her.

FB STARTS

Uttara : What happened!? Whose call is that?!

Shruti : Uttara, Sanskar has called me! He wants to talk to me, something urgent!