Part 22

At Night

In The Room

Swara was preparing the bed to sleep when Sanskar enters.

Sanskar : What are you doing here!?

Swara : Can't you see?! I'm preparing to sleep!

Sanskar : You can't sleep here!

Swara : Why?! Is this your room!?

Sanskar : Of course mine! And yah! You have signed the divorce papers today only, have you forgotten!?

Swara (thinking for a while) : OK! So I'm going to sleep outside!

Sanskar : Why!? Why don't in your so called husband's room!? Don't you love him!?

Swara : My life, My choice! Whether I sleep with my husband or not, it's none of your business!

Sanskar : Oh! So my dear ex wife, it means I should believe that you still love me!? You don't love Sahil!?

Swara : Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai!

Swara was going but Sanskar puts his hand on the door. She tries to move from the other side, but he again puts his hand to stop her.

Sanskar : Itni jaldi bhi kya hai!? If you really don't love me, so you have to prove it! After all, I too need confirmation that my ex wife has moved on!

Swara goes and lays down on the bed.

Sanskar : What?!

Swara : I'm proving it! Now go and sleep on couch!

Sanskar : But why!?

Swara : You need confirmation right!?...Hmm!

Sanskar : Whatever!

And he slept on couch.

Swara : I know I'm hurting you but you have to suffer it Sanskar! I want you to hate me so that you can forget me easily!

And she finally slept.

Next Morning

Sanskar gets up and sees Swara who was going to fall from the bed. He ran near the bed and holds her.

Song plays...Tera ban jaaunga...

Swara : What Han?! What were you trying to do!?

Sanskar : You were about to fall!

Swara : Han to!? Mar nhi jaati!!!

Sanskar : Its ridiculous to talk to you!!!

Swara : Yah so leave! Waise bhi, today's my engagement and I don't want any drama!

Sanskar : Fuck you!!!

And he left.

Swara holds her head in tensed mood.

At Noon

There was chaos in the house all around. Shemishtha has also came to attend the function.

Ragini : Ma, please give this lengha to Swara! I don't want to talk to her!

Shomi : Let me talk to her today!

She took it off and left.

In The Room

Shomi : Shona!

Swara : Ma!...what happened!?

Shomi : Why you are doing all this!?

Swara : What ma?!

Shomi : You know what I'm talking about!

Swara : Ma!...I really want to marry Sahil! Not a big deal!

Shomi : Seriously, you are saying this!? Swara! You and Sanskar both love each other! You have crossed many hurdles to live together and now, you are leaving him, why!?

Swara : Because I want to!!!

Shomi : Disgusting and unexpected!...get ready fast!!!

And she left.

Swara goes inside the bathroom to change.

After Sometime

She was sitting in front of the dressing table getting ready. Sanskar comes in.

Sanskar : O my god!!! Aaj meri to be wife se zyada beautiful to meri ex wife lag rahi hai!

Swara : Just go from here! I've to get ready!

Sanskar : That's why I've came here! I want to make you ready by my own hands! Could I!?

Swara : No!!!

Sanskar goes near her.

Sanskar : Why!? Mera pass aane se dil ki thadkne badh jaati hain kya!?

Swara : Aisa kuch nhi hai!!!

Sanskar : So why are you hesitating!?

Swara : Nothing!

Sanskar : Good!

And he make her ready.

Will they finally do the engagement with their respective partners???