Part 1

" I love you Sanskar!!! "

" Swara!!! "

Sanskar woke up suddenly in terror.

He was lying on the couch in the study room while Shruti was sitting beside him.

Shruti : Good morning Sanskar! What happened!? You are looking one single dream from one year and still, your reactions!...Who I'm!? Where I'm!?

Sanskar : You...!!!

Shruti : Have you forgotten me!? I'm your fiancee and not much time left, we'll be married!

Sanskar gets up and starts working on the laptop.

Sanskar : Why do you want to marry me?! I mean...!

Shruti : I know you don't love me! I know you only love two things in your life...one is your work and second is Swara but never mind, I'm happy as your friend!

Sanskar goes near Shruti and holds her hand.

Sanskar : I'm sorry Shruti! I can't give you my heart, I can't love you because...nothing of mine is with me! I can only be loyal and honest to you!

Shruti : This commitment is enough and yah, Now let's go down! Everyone is on the dining table waiting for us to come!

Sanskar : No Shruti, I...!

Shruti : What!? You don't want to go down, you can't do this, you can't do that, you want to do the engagement or not!?

Sanskar smiled.

Shruti : See, I have made you smile!...Now come down fast!

And she left.

Sanskar sits down on the couch holding his head.

Sanskar : Everyone thinks that I'm happy with the engagement! Once I'll marry you, I'll forget Swara and start loving you! Let someone ask me what I want! Please Swara, Please come back to me! Now I can't handle these situations alone, Please!

And he looked around him.

The walls of the study, every table; everything was full of Swara's photos and her memories.

Sanskar goes down and touched them all one by one relieving the past memories.