part ten

nate

friday. game day.

i already know i'm about to dominate tonight and the fact that i'm throwing a house party after really is making my whole mood better today.

tonight's the night scouts will be out, watching my every move on how i lead my team into the season, ready to set fire.

first thing that's on my mind is my dad fucking pissing me off this morning about telling me what to do tonight, as if i don't know.

our disagreement breaks out to us arguing as i try leaving for school, making me late.

"fuck you." i yell at him, shutting my truck door as i speed out the driveway, leaving him shaking his head in disbelief as he watches me pull off.

when i do finally get to school, i slam my car door, making my way inside. it's between class time, everyone at their lockers before 2nd period starts.

i walk to the office to get a slip, highfiving some of my friends as we see each other in the halls.

"fuck jacobs, you look good." a blonde girl yells out as she passes me. she bites the bottom of her lip, starring up at me.

she's small and cute, seeming like a freshmen at first glance, but she's fully loaded in the boobs department.

her face is alright, meaning i wouldn't mind giving her some of my time one night, until i notice her arms, dark body hair very evident against her fair skin.

my face scrunches up as i open my mouth to speak, about to tell her to get lost.

my arm gets chucked by someone, my trance ending as i look up. i see mckay smiling at me.

"what's up man!" he says excited.

my face lightens up, enlighten that i'm seeing one of my best friends.

"woah, what the fuck are you doing here?" i dab him up.

"i was dropping cassie off before i hit the road to get back to college."

"oh, you still fucking with her? that's surprising, thought you'd take my advice." my brows furrow.

"nahh, i was just hanging with her, she came to my dorm and we chilled. that's really it." his smile slowly fades, but he tries not to show it.

"well i gotta get to class, so i'll catch you later." i dab him up again, and he nods.

"good seeing you man."

i continue walking, realizing that the halls are slowly getting less full as people rush to their classes. i make my way through the main hallway, noticing cassie walk through one of the doors, brianna trailing close behind.

i take notice of her body immediately, she looks really good today as her and the rest of the team wears their new uniforms for game day.

"bri!" i call out, catching her attention just as she's about to disappear through the door.

her head turns as her eyes land on me, a smile taking over her face.

she walks over to me, blushing as she looks down at her feet slightly.

when she reaches me, her arms reach out, wrapping around my body as she presses against me.

"hey nate." she mumbles against my chest.

"you ready for the game tonight?"

i nod my head, glad she asked. "ready to bring home this W." i chuckle, making her giggle.