(33)

"finally." Rain says satisfied. I stare at him in disbelieve. "that's what I was waiting for." my hatred feelings toward him made me want to kill him without taking him to jail neither make him suffer.

"go to hell." I shoot him many times on his chest. Lastly on his forehead and ended him. I dropped the gun and ran to her. She coughed blood out of her lips. I place her head on my lap carefully as I can. Staring at her worse state makes my heart squeeze. Yoongi ran to get the van from the hidden spot. Jin sits carefully on the floor, he leaves some small breath from the pain on his wounded leg, stopping Y/ns bleeding on her stomach with his black and gray hoodie. He was left with only a shirt on.

"hang on there." He tells her. She was only staring at me. My thoughts were so selfish. Come on. Please say that you forgive me. Tell me that you love me and will not try to leave me. Please! She infirmly place her hand on my cheek. Not saying anything and only gazing into my pupil. She starts to close her eyes slowly. I shake her a bit and she opens them up.

"stay there. Stay here with me, Y/n." I say. She smiles a bit and nod. "you can't close your eyes." i told her. I can see some tears starting to flow. "I know it hurts. But, you have to manage it, Y/n. Please." shake her one more again shen she closes her eyes. I shake her again, harder. "hey! Y/n!" Namjoon puts his hand on my shoulder. Stopping me.

"you will put her in pain like that." he says low.

"The car is outside! " Taehyung shouts running to us. I lifted Her up, bride style, and ran out of the room with Taehyung in front of me, Namjoon behind us with Hoseok, Helping Jin.

-HOSPITAL-

Doctors words made me even more worried. The surgery will take some time. The bullet will do them the job harder. It won't be much easy to take it off. Still sitting on the waiting seat, a body sits beside me. Jimin

"can't believe you guys left me behind." he says.

"what happened?"

"Daniel, what else?" he chuckles. "He was alive and attacked me while I was busy saving your asses. I was only away for a few minutes due the pain on my head when he took the sniper. Guess what he hit me with. With a freaking Computer."

"I thought it was you."

"i would never do that, Jungkook." He stares at me with his unbelievable look. "I'm sorry I couldn't push him away. She wouldn't be in this state." I pat his back.

"it's alright. It happens."

"How is she?" he asks.

"We have to wait." i say back. I realize to ask something and stare at him again. "you killed him for good, right?"

"of course. Especially with a computer."

After one hour had passed, Hearing the steps coming to us. I see the doctor. I stand up and walk to him. After telling us that she will be in a deep sleep for some days and importantly the surgery went excellent. At least my heart is in a good mood now. She is still beauty sleeping, her mom comes everyday, but doesn't talk to any of us.

"good morning." I say seeing her mother walk past me without replying. I sit back again. Of course she won't. This time she took longer than usually. I would walk outside the park. Seeing elder people and nurses caring for them. They would literally smile to me and to everyone, which reminded me of Y/n. Getting back inside to see her mother sitting on my seat. I walk up to her. She stands up after seeing and speaks,

"you can go and see her now. She is waiting." with that she leaves me surprised. She is already awake? Open the door slowly and peek inside. She caught my eyes and smiles. Dear heart, please always stay ecstatic. I smile back and walk to her.

"finally, I was waiting for too long." I whisper. I kissed her forehead and sit beside her. She was still staring at me.

"mom told me that you wanted to see me?" I nod.

"of course." I say.

"I guess you are someone special to me?" I backed away in a confuse mind. "I'm trying to remember you."

"Are you serious?" a hard bang runs through my blood. She couldn't possibly have lost her memory?

"i guessed right. You are." she suddenly smiles. "got you!" letting my eyes close tightly. Good I didn't cry.

"How can you do that? It's not funny." I say, shaking my head.

"awe, come on! I'm trying to lightening you up." she laughs. "I love you." she says quickly.

"say it slower."

"I... Love... You."

-Y/N POV-

He smiles and hide his face on my neck. When i woke up, i felt relieved that I'm still alive. Especially with him ahead of me. Seeing him now makes me think that he is the light of my life. Even though, I was his light.

-8 MONTHS LATER-

"Jisoo, you just eat more than seven cakes and you want more?!" Jisoo looks at me embarrasing, I shake my head and gave her one more, smiling.

"you said you will get me a present! Lair!" Taehyung yells at Jin.

"you lair! You said you will get me one, too!" He yelled back. Finally we are back to normal life. Jungkooks father agreed to make him live a normal life with me and his friends and all.

"Let's watch horror movie?" Tae says happily after ignoring Jin's argument.

"NOOOOO!!" Hoseok and Jin screams, whining. Jungkook gets beside me. Caressing my eight months belly. And his wish came true, it's a boy.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm doing perfectly fine." I say smiling.

"Sorry, I wasn't asking you, I was talking to my son." he looks down at my belly and back to my glaring face before laughing. I stare up to see mom looking happy. Our eyes met and she smiles warmly.

Meanwhile Jin and Jimin

"See? You can't hate someone when you don't know their own personality." Jin says smiling, staring at Y/n and Jungkook.

"you right." Jimin smiles along with Jin. "A coldly boy and lovely girl."

The End