(5)

I was doing my homework when mom came in to my room.

"Hey, is homework hard?" She asks, walking closer to me.

"Hey mom, no, not really." i said with a small smile on.

" i actually came to tell you something. " she sits on my bed. I closed the book and put it aside me with the computer.

"Hm? What is it?" I say looking ready to hear her. She took a long breath before speaking.

"Well..i have a trip with my co-workers so-" i cut her off.

"I will be home alone?" I asked with a boring face. I knew what the would be answer.

"correct. Is that okay?" the guilt was over her. I tried to put my smile wider.

"of course it is okay. After all, it's your job."

"Thank you for understanding, Y/N. Please don't be mad at me. " she puts her warm palm above my right shoulder.

"No, I'm not mad, of course not. By the way, when are you leaving?" I took her hand in mine, caressing it carefully.

"It's tomorrow early. You would be still sleeping I guess."

"alright." i whispered enough for her to hear. Not gonna lie, I got a bit sad about it. However ,I tried to shake it off. It was her job anyway. She is working hard to pay for our survival already.

"Well now, Good night. Honey, take care of yourself alright? Promise? " she kissed my forehead then hugged me.

"Promise." being said that. She left the room.

"Wooh! So tired! " i changed into my comfy pijama and turned the lights off. My mom wouldn't let me do part time-jobs. She only said I should continue on with my studies and not to worry about. But I just can't help it and worry much more about her. I sighed and closed my eyes.

-IN SCHOOL-

"Y/n! Here!" Jisoo called me while waving her hand up for me to see her attention. I dashed to her.

"Hey." i said a little sleepy.

"Hey, sleepyhead. Shall we go?"

~

I sat down on my seat waiting to see who is my seat mate.

"Jungkook! You are late again!" Mr.Chin yelled at Jungkook who just came late...he is in my class..? Should I be surprised?

Jungkook were coming closer and closer. I grabbed my book and hid my face.

"Tch, didn't i tell the teachers to do not give me a seat mate?" He says out loud annoyed, still standing. He then sat down harsh. Wooh! He didn't notice me. I stole a glance at him, his eyes is on the boards. That's good, hopefully he won't see me.

~

"So! I will choose Partners this time!" The word 'Partners' got my attention from my overthinking. The professor continues on, "Partners should be your own seat mates. Do good, and be good, now you can go." this is so bad!

I again took a glance at Jungkook. This time he was staring back at me. God, he startled me With those glaring eyes! I placed the book down slowly.

"you...Again?" He looked so done.

"J-jungkook! How are you?! What a coincidence! We are seatmates and partners now! Funny right?" stupid me! I'm making it worse!

"Meet me outside the uni." with that being said coldy, he then got up, walking out of the class.

"Agh! Why is he like that?!" I yell-whisper pissed.

~

"He said, 'Meet me'?! Omg he is gonna confess to you!"

"Woah! Jisoo, the last sentence you just said, it's completely not true! Plus, he will never!" I said judgment.

"Just kidding, well, then go?!" She said pushing me. I rolled my eyes at her behavor. I head outside and waited for him.

"Don't talk nor ask. Just shut your mouth and follow me." i turned around as i heard a whisper. That Jerk!

"Jungkook! You startled m-"

"What did i say?" He said giving me a question look while coming a little closer as i backed up a little.

"Hm, i get it." i said, feeling my cheeks heating. He starts walking as i followed him from behind.

-AT COFFEE SHOP-

Though, shouldn't he, like, be asking me 'What would you like to order'? What a Gentleman! I thought to myself annoyed by him.

"Do you have any ideas?" He suddenly asked me.

"Huh?" I only gave him a gawking look.

"Didn't you pay attention to the lesson? In class." he asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"oh, my God!" I shouted being watched on. "I'm sorry." i low my head low as people keep looking at me. He sigh and stares at me glaring. I'm so done now.

"look, i was really trying to pay attention but, i got carried away. I'm sorry." i apologize and keep my head low. He suddenly slammed his hands on the table. Making me flinch.

"I'm... So...Done with you. You are the most annoying girl i had ever met. Why can't you behave like other girls?! I can't just leave you doing that project alone but i wanna be done with you!" he said with his burning eyes, Still hands on the table. His words were harsh. People are staring at us now. Perfect, just Perfect! Now they will think I'm his girlfriend or something...which will never happened.

"Jungkook, stop. People will misunderstand your behavior!" I yell-whisper.

"Is that so?...well then." he said smirking. I felt uneasy about this. His eyes locked with mine.

" I cannot belive you." he said it louder. "you just wanted my money only to go clubbing all night, playing with others boyfrieds. What a girlfriend are you?" He didn't just did that? He is doing it on purpose!

"J-jungkook what are you doing?" I whisper back with widened eyes. I felt hurt at this. He shouldn't be like Jimin. Oh right, they are partners in crime anyways.

"you are such a cheater. We are done!" He then got up and dashed outside. As i looked around, the people gave me a disgusting look. I couldn't hold it anymore. I cried in silence and rushed outside. I hated him, at this moment I really, really hate him. What a Jerk!

I bumped into someone. I whipped my tears. Titled my head up to discover Jungkook.

"you deserve it." that was the only words he could say?

"What a shameless person are you? Jerk." I said. One Tear came down to my cheek and was about to turn around when he suddenly grabs my left arm and harshly turns me around, facing his face closely.

"you ever say it again, you will really regret it. Get it? " he said slowly with cold tone. He was looking directly into my eyes. He shakes my arm as i didn't answer and said again.

"Understood?" His grib tightens on my arm. I let out a groan out of pain.

"Yes, i do. " i said trying not to stammer. He lets go of my arm with a rough push and walks away.

"Jerk! You deserve a, Jerk, name! " I whisper to myself and made my way home.

~

Being done showering and put some clothes on. Someone knocked on the door. Who can it be at this late? My mom has a key. And she would call me if she is coming. I got downstairs to see who it might be.

"Who is this?" No answer. I looked at the peephole, I couldn't see anything, only black. The door knob starting to move. Are they trying to open the door? I backed away slowly and ran upstairs to my room. Locked the door and jumped on my bed shivering in fears. What if they are kidnappers? God, please help me.