(2)

"Hold her. " he ordered to the two of his members to hold on me. One on the right and one on left. Big guys, scary guys, making me go insane.

"So you don't wanna come with us?" The one man said looking at him.

"you know my answer. It's...A...No." he said coldly glaring at him.

"Alright! Take her to the Boss. I have some things to do. And keep an eye on her." the one man said to his members whose was holding me. He then walked away with his other teams.

"Where are you guys taking me?!" They just ignored me. Take her to the boss? What does he mean by that? Boss who? Before getting out of the alley i looked at him, he didn't even do anything, we made eye contact and i gave him a disgusted face. I just can't believe what i got myself into. I wish i never did..i bit my lips trying not to cry.

"I will drive, you sit with her at the back seat." The right guy said to the one who was on my left side.

"No i will drive." Said the guy behind us. He is chewing a gum and the one who's beside him were smoking. We were out of the alley, in front of their black car.

"Oh, you two guys are here. That's good." The right side guy said. We suddenly heard a scream and the left side guy looked behind us. I turned around too, The two guys who were behind us were gone.

"I will go." The left side guy said. The right side guy just nodded. Then he got into the alley again, as he walked in, he ran back to us again. Screaming.

"CALL THE LEADER NOW-" he got hit from someone behind him with a bat and collapsed. My eyes got wide open. He came running to the right guy and punched him as hard. Wow! That was too fast. I was still in shock at what happened just now! He Kept on punching him none stop.

"Hey, hey! Stop, that's enough! He is collapsed now. You can stop!" I yelled making him finally to stop, he was breathing hard. His gaze was all on me now. For a minute it was weird, I just shook the thoughts away. He groans in annoyances.

"let's go. " he grabs my hand in his. I wide my eyes at his sudden action, and so shock. He got ahead and start to run. My top hate is: Running. I hate running.

"Hey, hey! Take it easy on me. I'm tired, damn!" He didn't listen and continued to run. I was about to stop but he only ran faster, pushing my hand with his grib back and forth. My legs are killing me. He is so fast. "Hey! I can't anymore, i need water!" I started to whine while running my life on. "Finally! i-i can't anymoreee!" I said out of breath. My chest were jumping up and down.

"What the hell were you thinking!! " he yelled angrily, letting go of my hand roughly.

"I didn't know someone was there until i heard them talking, at first i thought it would be a shorter way home. That's why I decided to take that way. Which turned out not good." i explain it calmly to him.

"I'm gonna warn you this last time. Stop getting in my way! It's so annoying, you are most annoying person i have ever seen!" i cut him before he says worst than it's already.

"Yeah i know that, just stop saying anything, say no more." I said calmly. I didn't wanna have a argument with him right now. I had a long day enough. "Take me home." I pleased.

"Take you home? Are you kidding me!" he frustratly sighed. Pushing his fists in the air.

"Please? Just send me home I'm scared. What if they find me again?" I begged him as if I was some small lost puppy. He groans out of annoyance, turning his head to the other side. His eyes locked in mines again.

"alright! I will take you home. I'm getting so annoyed!" He mumbled his last sentence as we started walking .

"Thank you coldy boy. " i tried to smile but failed, too tired.