(11)

She had tears in her Beautiful eyes and her biggest smile ever when she saw him.

"Long time no see." he didn't even smile a little.

"you are still the same...never going to change, not even a bit." she said still smiling.

"please, let's not talk about this." he said a little cold and harsh tone to her.

"Yeah, you right it's not the time for it... Oh? And who is this beautiful lady?" She finally noticed me and came closer.

"Hey." i didn't know what to say, i say it in a low tone and a little awkwardly. I took my hand out for a hand shake, she didnt take it.

"Who are you?" She asked looking at me in the eyes which making me even more nervous.

"I'm-" Jungkook cuts me off.

"My girlfriend." he says with a straight face.

"Girlfriend! Impossible! I thought Minhyuk was lying!" She was quite shock. Suddenly she gave me a big hug and kisses on my two cheeks.

"Come inside! Please feel comfortable!" She is so kind and i don't know why but i regret it about agreeing on his stupid plan...god knows what he is planning!

"Jungkook. After years, my son." As we got inside a man spoke. I could see in Jungkooks eyes were full of pain?

"Let's eat first." Jungkooks mom gazing at the man in a glaring expression.

"Right...and who might you be?" The man suddenly moves his eyes on me and asked which again made me panicked.

"I'm Y/n, Jungkooks Girlfriend." when i said those word, his eyes widened a bit and stares at Jungkook, nodding slowly with his small smile. He laughs, says,

"I'm Jungkooks father. Nice to meet you, Y/n. Now lets go eat in peace!" So it is his father. His laugh just now gave me some weird creeps. 

"Jungkook! I need to talk to you!" I called Jungkook In a whisper tone and dragged him to a small living room. "What is going on!"

"No need to kno-"

"No. You need to tell me Jeon Jungkook." I said quietly.

"It's really a long story-"

"I'm so confused! I mean, i thought you would be at least happy. It turns out not." I pleaded.

"Can we talk about this later?"

"we will..., you dragged me into this plan of yours." I crossed my arms, "So, where am i going to sit exactly?"

"Next to me. Now let's go." I wanted to say one more thing, however I didn't. He grabbed my hand and got me closer, holding on my waist and continue walking to the dinner salon.

"Jungkook, I'm uncomfortable." i whisper,  he smirks a little then turned normal. I lowkey rolled my eyes.

We sat down and the maids came with our dishes. I sat next to Jungkook. Minhyuk is in front of Jungkook. The father was arcoss the table and so the mother on the other side.

"Please start eat. " the father said calmy with a smile on. A big on.

"So! Jungkook. Tell me about her, Y/n. How did you guys met?" He asked Jungkook while chewing his bite of food.

"We-" Minhyuk cut him off and stares at me.

"you tell me. I didn't hear your pretty voice yet." I was surprised. I didn't know what to say. It's just a plan, I will just make up fictitious. I took a breath before speaking.

"Jungkook, is really a gentleman...How we met? Well, I was running down the stairs while holding many, many papers and then...BOOM!" They all jumped from my sudden burst. I gaze at them apology.

"Please go on, sweetheart you are getting comfortable with us." Jungkooks mom says smiling, i smiled back as well while nodding. I continue,

"Then I fell down from the stairs, i was in a hurry. Jungkook luckily catches me, the papers where...flying all around us...so romance." i said it too dramatically, the looks on their face were speechless....i would be, too...

"Woahh!! Jungkook can be romance? No way, it's a lie!!" says Minhyuk.

"Well, after catching me he didn't look so kind he...He...let go off me...yes, haha."i nervously laughed.

"Okay, that's really him!" He says laughing. I stole a glance at Jungkook, no reaction. Probably I didn't screwed up.

"Did he confess he loves you?" his father spoke.

"Yes, i told her. Why? Cant i fall in love? Can't i liv normal? Can't I do... Whatever I want?" Jungkook was trying to calm down, i see his hands was in a fist.

"have you told her who you are? Who we are?" His father said while drinking, not looking at him. What is he talking about?? I'm starting to get scared by now. Jungkook didnt say anything. Minhyuk slightly laughs while shaking his head.

I glance at Jungkook who has a hurt expression. What is going on?

"Ah! Why didnt you tell her? Hm? Scared? Should I do it for you? " Minhyuk says smirking.

"you dare. I will kill you." Jungkook says clenching his teeth. Are they under some illegal business?