(4)

As we were still running under the rain someone yelled behind us.

"STOP THERE!" Jungkook notice that I was about to stop. He ran in front and grabbed my wrist and start to run faster.

"Are you crazy!? We are running away from them! And you wanted to stop!?" Jungkook yelled

"Oh? It was them! I didnt know." i said dumbfounded.

"STOP OR I WILL SHOT YOU!" what? 'shot' what? What dose he mean? Then it hit me like a rock.

"WHAT!? A GUN!? J-JUNGKOOK HE HAVE A G-GUN!??" I screamed. That guy behind took shots at us. I screamed my lungs out. "HE IS CRAZY!" I screamed. Every steps we were running, he keeps shots. Thank god it didn't hit us. Jungkook saw a Taxi and made it stop.

"Get in!" I did what he said. After I got in, he got in too, sitting beside me on my right side.

"Go, go!" Jungkook yelled to the driver out of breath while looking out of the window making sure the man has disappear.

"Thank god we are safe now!" I said breathing hard. There was silence just our hard breath.

"Wait, were are we going now?" I asked. Jungkook ignored me. Again. "Jungkook!" I shouted making the driver man flinch.

"I'm sorry. " i apologized to him, feeling guilty. I turned to face Jungkook who was still ignoring me while looking at the window. I sigh.

"my house is that wa-" i was showing the driver which way to go when Jungkook cuts my words.

"No, go that way!" Jungkook quickly said to the driver as the driver listens to Jungkook.

"But my house is that way Jung-" I tried to say.

"They are behind us, stupid." he says turns his body to face me and back to his seat.

"What?! Again!? What is happening?! Why They keep following us?! I just wanna go home!" I whined like a kid.

"Go! Faster!" Jungkook yelled to the driver.

"I'm sorry i can't go faster than this. " the driver man replied, feeling stressed.

"you know what? Let me drive!" Jungkook said as he moved in front at the passenger seat beside the driver.

"Let me drive, i will give you money as much as you want." The driver just sigh and nodded. They then switched their seat, now Jungkook is driving. He then drives faster than the man driver.

"Woah! Woah! Jungkook!" I said while putting the seat belt on. Shutting my eyes tightly.

"Are they still behind?!" Jungkook asked me. I quickly open my eyes and gaze out of the window to see.

"No, they are gone." i told him. Feeling relieved. We arrived at the place where Jungkook took us. A freaking Hotel!

"What! Jungkook, are you kidding me!?" I said disbelieving it. Jungkook gave the driver money before driving off.

"Just stop whining, will you?" He said then walk into the luxury hotel.

"Just stop whining, will ya!" I said imitating him, following him.

"Two rooms, please."

"unfortunately, I'm sorry. There is only one left room with two bed. You know, today is a bad weather. That's why there is no more rooms. They are all filled up. You are lucky, though, you got one sir."   the worker hotel says.  Sleep with him at the same room? What a funny joke is this? I would rather sleep on the streets.