(9)

After hearing what he just said, it got me shocked.

"What are you saying!?" I shouted at him, not believing his words.

"And also you should bring your girlfriend. Why didn't you tell me about her-"

"What are you talking about? I never had one and never will!" I yelled again at him angrly.

"your brother said so to your father, Mr.Jeon." he says confused, and he added, "And now your father wants to meet her. That was his order."

"You must be kidding me!" I frustratingly shouted. Why did you say that, Minhyuk? Screw all of you. Father wants me to be at the dinner with a girlfriend too, that's not fair. I have no other choice, he could really hurt Minhyuks mother.

"you need to get one soo -" He change his confusing face to soft when he said that. I cutted him off.

"Never-" he cuts me off too, by yelling.

"you have to sir! Or he might kill your friends or your mother! Please Mr. Jeon, you know your father is a type who want people to listen to him and God knows what he might really do! And he wants you, he needs you, Mr.Jeon." the last word he said it in a soft tone as he came closer to me, placing his right hand on my left sholder.

"alright, I will get one. But, only a fake one." I say.

"They might find out very soon!"

"Don't worry. I know who it will be. When is the family dinner?" I asked, looking at him.

"It's tomorrow at five afternoon. " i nodded in understanding.

-NEXT DAY-

After waking up I called someone without wasting any time.

"Hey what's up?"

"I need your help." i said straight.

"Something happened with your father again, right?" he chuckles over the line.

"Yes and more than that."

"Tell me, i will do it."

"Buy an expinsive dress and things as such for girls." I said.

"Okay- wait what?! For who? Are you by any chance dating?-"

"No, it's a long short story. I will tell you guys after. "

"you better do it! See ya later, gotta do my new mission now."

"Thank you, Jimin." Jimin is really good at things like that, and fast. He was the only one on my mind. I got myself and then dashed out of my apartment.

-Y/N POV-

When Yesterday i came home i was mad at him. He is So annoying! How can he just yell at me like that, to get out of his house! I nearly got kidnapped!? I just hate him! Ugh!
I was going to head out to get some fresh air after getting myself ready, when someone knocked on my door.

"Coming!" I yelled while running down the stairs. I opened the door, i was shocked to see him here.

"Jungkook?" I said looking at him from head to feet.

"I need your-" he was about to finish his sentence when i cut him off.

"What are you doing here?! Ha! Saying sorry? No, no, i don't need your stupid 'sorry'! You told me to get out when I was nearly kidnapped! Jerk! And you said 'get out' Sooooooo calmly without caring that I might get kidnapped again?!-Hmmm!!" He puts his big soft palm on my mouth to shut me up. Damn you, Jungkook. I have more to say to you. Jerk.

"Help." he fineshed his last sentence...wait what? Help? Help with what?

"I'm gonna move my hand, don't yell." he moves his hand away slowly.

"What do you mean 'help'?  Is Jeon Jungkook asking for help from a girl who he hates?" I asked shocked yet confusing. "did you hit your head or something?" I say, checking his head while gawking.

"Look, i need your help with something urgently."

"After you said those words yesterday?" He chuckle, in a way to calm down his madness.

"Look, i was mad okay?-" he tries to explain.

"If you say, "I'm sorry i said that, Y/n, would you forgive me?" Like this and maybe i will help you. " crossing my arms over chest.

"I don't say sorry to anyone-" he raise one of his eyebrow up.

"Okay! Bye! " i was about to close the door when he puts his foot down from closing the door any further.

"What!?" I opened the door open. Glaring at him.

"I'm sorry, would you forgive me?" He didn't say my name. However, he said it real. i can't say no.

"Yes i do. Come in." i moved the door wide to him to come in.

"Thank you." he sat at the sofa while i did some coffee for us.

"Here." i gave him a cup of coffee and sat in fornt of him. "So?" I said breaking the silent.

"I need you to be my Girlfriend." he says serenity with straight face.

"Hahaha-What?! Me be your girlfriend?!" He! Must! Be! Joking!

"My fake girlfriend." he adds.

"oh, Wait.  I can't." I shook my head, sipping from the cup.

"Why? Do you have a boyfriend?" he asks, raising his one brow.

"No, it's just... its wrong don't you think?" I say, waiting for a reaction.

"No, i don't think so. " he says.

"Look, Jungkook. i really wanna help you but not like this. Like, maybe i can find you another girl? Who can do this instead of me."

"you are the only female who is closest to me." he says after taking a sip.

"Oh." i don't know what to say. I was shocked, this is not him at all.

"Please. Its important. Really important." he said looking deeply into my eyes and begging me. I need to help him, he had helped me enough.

"It depends on. Like why do you need a fake girlfriend?"

"I can't tell you everything what is going on in my life. I just asked for a fake girlfriend." he says bloody.

"right." I was disappointed. What are you planning..? I hope i can trust you Jeon Jungkook.