Chapter 14

The next few days Eneas found himself giving his sexuality a rest, even though his love for Jacinto seemed to carry him through the halls of the ship. He was always smiling, even when some of the men leaned over the counter to make dirty remarks about the secret they had learned. Eneas waved them away blissfully, waiting for Jacinto to return to the counter and tell him how wonderful he was. He had another thing on his mind--his promise to Jon, which had been on his mind for quite some time. It was the only thing Jacinto had allowed to occur outside of their relationship.

One morning, Eneas, in his ever-mounting bliss, told Jon that they could complete their bargain that night if Jon wanted. The boy had looked over at him with eager eyes, as if he had woke up every morning wondering if this would be the day. "Eneas," he said. "I am at your service whenever you need me to be."

That night, after they were done cleaning up, Eneas leaned back against the counter and Jon brought his hands to his hips. He leaned in and planted kisses down Eneas' neck. "I've been thinking about this for quite some time," he said. "But I don't know where I want it to happen. Here?" He looked around. "Or do you know of some place private?"

Eneas glanced away nervously. "I know the bathing room isn't usually used at this hour," he said. "But that's a lot of standing."

"Where do you think would be the most comfortable?" Jon asked.

Eneas bit his lip and glanced over his shoulder to make sure that no one could over hear them. "I don't know, Jon," he said. "I--" he scooted back against the counter. "I haven't done this before, in truth," he said. "Men on ships are always after another part of me, I've never--"

Jon blushed. He took a step back. "You mean--" he gave a little laugh. "So we'll both get experience each other's first time at something. Isn't that poetic, in a way?"

Eneas exhaled. "I'm nervous, Jon," he said. "Not only is it my first time, but with a man your size..."

"Well, luckily it's not my first time," Jon said. "I know how to warm a lad up."

Before Eneas knew it, Jon's fingers were grabbing at his bare ass, spreading his cheeks as they kissed against the counter. Their clothes had fallen to the floor and Eneas' chest binder had been yanked off by Jon's excited hands. Jon's fingers travelled up and down Eneas' asshole tickling him with sensation. Soon, Eneas' knees were propped up on a crate, his legs spread wide, while Jon's hands travelled down his back and gripped onto his cheeks, slapping them, grabbing them. Eneas' ass had never received so much attention and sensation. Much to his surprise, he found it slowly opening up, receptive to the idea of what Jon might want to shove in there.

Then, Eneas' eyes widened as he felt the sensation of kisses down his ass cheek leading to--oh! Jon's lips were sucking on his hole! He felt all of his sensation focused there and he arched his back to spread his legs a little wider. He gave out a little moan. "That feels so..." he said. He looked back at Jon's face buried between his cheeks. He felt his tongue starting to push against his hole, then swiftly moving in circles around it. "Oh!" Eneas started to melt into him. "Oh that feels so good."

The chef could feel his body opening up completely and moved to spread his legs even wider. Jon dared to slide his tongue inside the boy's hole and was met with a very excited little moan.

Jon couldn't stand it. His grip on the boy's cheeks tightened. He came up for air and asked, "Do you think you're ready?"

Eneas looked back at him, eyes wide. He couldn't believe the sensations he had already experienced. Then he took one look at the monstrous cock that was ready to invade him and felt his body open as wide as it could. "I'm ready," he breathed.

He turned back and closed his eyes, feeling the sensation of Jon's penis rubbing up and down his hole. He had applied the cooking oil to himself earlier, so he was slippery when the first inch of him slid into Eneas' ass. "Uh--" Eneas said, jolting forward as if he had been pegged much deeper. It was a dizzying sensation and he felt his asshole closing tightly around him.

Jon grunted and ran his fingers delicately around Eneas' opening. "You've just got to relax a little," he coaxed until Eneas opened back up again. Then he delicately slid himself in another few inches with one long thrust.

Eneas hissed and bit his lip. He felt himself closing around Jon again, squeezing him tight. He had gone in as far as most average men would, and Eneas doubted if he could take anymore of him in there.

Then, suddenly, he felt the whole length of Jon twitch inside of him and Eneas' hole opened right back up.

"Oh," Jon moaned. "You're really tight..."

He took the opportunity to shove himself in even further as Eneas moaned in pain.

"You might be the tightest I've ever..." Another twitch. "Oh, Eneas. You'll let me all the way inside, won't you?"

Eneas felt dizzy with sensation. He had about six inches of hard cock up his ass and his assistant was asking him to take more. He felt his hole close up again in protest. "I'm really..." he said. "So full."

"Alright," Jon twitched. "Let me fuck you, then," he grunted.

He held on to Eneas' cheeks as he began sliding himself in and out. Eneas moaned wildly at first, so unused to the sensation. It was so slippery and quick that it felt like Jon was fucking him at such an incomprehensible speed. At the same time, there was so much sensation that he could feel every inch of Jon sliding in and out of him, almost like things were in slow motion. It was very confusing. Eneas had to close his eyes just to concentrate on it all. Once he took a few moments to soak it all in, he could feel his clitoris beginning to get an erection.

Meanwhile, above him, Jon was grunting non-stop, slapping his ass, and grabbing at his cheeks. He sounded so hungry and masculine, that Eneas found himself quivering underneath him, legs shaking. Eneas' little moans were beginning to escalate into loud screams as the boy began to ram faster and faster. Then with one big grunt, he felt Jon's penis surpass the six inches he had promised to only put inside of him and felt the boy's testicles slapping against his vagina.

Eneas was filled with pain and pleasure at once. This extra length made his asshole feel as though it were on fire, and yet, with his monstrous length, was it possible that Jon was pounding into his clitoris? Eneas felt his erection jerking with excitement as Jon railed him.

"No," Eneas found himself muttering as the sensations started to take over his body. His hands were shaking now as they scrambled to hold onto something. "Oh, no, oh Jon, Jon, I'm going to--oh, Jon!" He was screaming now. He made a sound as if he were coming up for air as his clitoris suddenly jerked upwards and he felt his vagina squirting out liquid, to his horror, something he had never done before during sex.

This sent Jon over the edge too and while Eneas squirmed and squealed with sensation, Jon's cock began to ejaculate into the boy's ass. As soon as Jon had filled him up with cum, he pulled out, letting some of the cum drip out onto the crate that Eneas' legs were straddled upon.

Once Jon was out of him, he stared down at how wide Eneas' hole had grown and exhaled with appreciation. Eneas had nearly curled up into a ball, overloaded with all of the sensation that had just spread across his body. It took a few seconds for the two of them to stop panting and for the smiles to return to their faces. Eneas looked over and was reminded the size of the cock that he had just allowed inside the smallest hole on his body.

"Jon, I... I don't know what to say," he said.

Jon had crawled back against the opposite wall, cock hanging limp between his legs. "Well, how was that for a first time?"

Eneas covered his cunt with his hands as if trying to dilute the continued throbbing. "I--" he said, catching his breath. "I don't know if I'll ever be the same again," he laughed. "Fuck."

"Then," Jon said. "We've both created a similar experience for each other." His cheeks flushed pink as he looked to the floor and smiled.