Chapter 9

"An asshole is an asshole, right?" Eneas smirked.

He had cornered Jon in the kitchen and explained the whole plan to him.

"But it's not your asshole," Jon whined. "Yours is probably tight and perfect and his--I mean, what is he, forty?"

Eneas kept his arms crossed. Jon would do this for him, and there was only one way he could ensure it. "If you become his little... plaything, put up with him for at least, let's say, twice, in bed, then I'll let you have my asshole. Or whatever else you want instead."

Jon raised an eyebrow. "Is this a real offer?" he asked.

"It is indeed."

"Why would you offer that?"

"Because," Eneas said. "Lord Eduardo doesn't know my secret. And you're going to be the distraction that keeps it that way."

Jon crossed his arms in a pout. He leaned back against the kitchen counter. "Eneas," he said. "I don't know about this. I'm not attracted to men--to him. Just being practical here--how will I be able to keep it, you know, hard for him, if I'm not interested?"

Eneas scratched his chin. He really didn't see much of a difference. "You're not interested at all?"

"No!" Jon protested. "Not at all!"

But that didn't seem to be the case that evening when Eneas caught Jon headed to the navigator's quarters after his shift. He knew that above all things, the boy was desperate. He always seemed to be whining to Eneas about his cock. Now that he finally had a place to put it, the boy didn't seem to know what to do.

Naturally, Eneas followed him, sitting outside the navigator's quarters, smoking a cigar. Through the thin walls, he could barely make out their conversation. He could tell that Jon was playing timid, although with his newness to sexuality, perhaps it wasn't playing. He knew that Eduardo was eager and that the talking didn't last very long.

He heard Eduardo give a gasp and sing the praises of Jon's cock. He heard Jon sounding uneasy about something, but then heard the two of them giggling. Then silence. Then suddenly, a great gasping moan from Eduardo. Eneas felt himself getting wet at the sound of it. Eduardo's moans only picked up until Eneas felt himself squirming as he sat on the ground. Then, for a brief moment there was silence. Perhaps they were adjusting into a new position.

Much to Eneas' horror, he looked up from his cigar and saw Jacinto's large shadow standing over him. "You look lonely," Jacinto said in his deep voice. "Mind if I keep you company."

Jacinto sat down cross-legged before Eneas could say anything. "I was just--admiring the--uh--"

A little bit of laughter came out of the room behind them. Jacinto glanced at the closed door, confused. "I heard that we'll be stopping at an island soon," Jacinto said. "The navigator must be working--"

A lustful, comically high-pitched moan.

"--hard."

Eneas' eyes widened. He took a puff of his cigar. There was no escaping the situation now. Jacinto was bound to know what he had been eavesdropping on.

"Who--?" Jacinto began.

A rough, slapping sound and a naughty yelp.

"Who is in there?" Jacinto asked, his face gone pale.

"My assistant," Eneas smirked. "And Lord Eduardo."

Now Jon was grunting and moaning, and soon they were both moaning together, panting hard and fast. When Eneas sent a knowing glance to Jacinto, he realized how embarrassed the man looked. And then, looking closer, Eneas could see a small tent in the crotch of his trousers. If he wasn't wet already, he was certainly flooded now.

Jacinto hastily covered his erection with his hands. "I apologize," he said. "It's just, any sound like that is bound to drive a man wild after this many days."

There were so many things Eneas could say. Could I give you a bit of relief? What do you say we use the room after them? How many days does it take for you to suddenly wish for the company of a man like myself? But none of those words came to him, just a widening of the hole between his legs.

"I know," Eneas said sheepishly. "You just can't see my excitement."

This really seemed to drive Jacinto wild, his eyes wide as he hunched over his cock a little bit  more. "Well, lucky you," he grimaced. Behind the door, the men seemed to have stopped, and Jacinto took the opportunity to stand, hands still covering his crotch. With a swift movement he seemed to calm himself down and slowly moved his hands away. "I'm sorry for the indecency," he said, as if Eneas were a lady and weren't used to such things. "But may I ask, Eneas, why you are sitting here?"

"Oh," Eneas smirked. "To make fun of my assistant when he opens that door."

Jacinto gave a hearty laugh and wandered off towards the sleeping quarters. Eneas watched after him, his large yet muscular ass shifting in his tight pants. If only he had the gall to follow him there, to lean over his hammock and give him a good suck.