Chapter 5

The next morning in the kitchen, Eneas' gait proved a little more steady, but he still felt raw with pain. As he and Jon prepared the oats together at sunrise, Eneas noticed his sous-chef blushing. "Jon," he said with a laugh. "You can't... please don't act like this."

"I'm sorry," Jon said. "I can't stop thinking about yesterday."

Jon walked over to grab Eneas' forearms. "Please," Jon breathed. "I've been going wild. I haven't been able to stop thinking about..."

"Oh, what torment," Eneas rolled his eyes.

Jon pulled closer, clearly wanting a kiss. Eneas felt a surprising wetness between his legs. "I couldn't stop dreaming about you," Jon said.

The sentiment was all too insincere and familiar to Eneas, and he stepped away, turning back to his cooking.

"Did you not enjoy yesterday?" Jon asked shyly.

"I enjoyed it," Eneas said coldly.

Jon's cock was beginning to erect itself. "You don't want to talk about this do you?" he asked.

"Not while I'm working, no," Eneas said. He turned back to look at Jon's comical predicament. "And would you put that thing away while we're working too?"

Instinctually Jon grabbed a hold of it and asked, "Do you think you could help just a little bit? Could I maybe just look at you again?"

"No," Eneas laughed. "You sound like a child." He turned to face Jon and watched his excitement begin to fall. "Look, I have plenty of other options aboard this ship. Whereas you, if I'm understanding your leanings correctly, you just have me. So give me some time to figure out what I prefer, and if I want another taste of last evening, I'll find you."

"What, other options like Matim?"

"Try not to take it personally."

Eneas and Jon spent the rest of the day preparing the men's food in near-silence. That is, until Jacinto arrived for lunch, leaning against the counter and asking Eneas if he wanted to play dice that night. Eneas said yes, of course, but was displeased to find the game interrupted by a long, arduous thunderstorm.

The next evening, Eneas grew lustful again, and since he knew he couldn't have Jacinto just yet, he sought out Matim. Eneas found him alone on deck leaning against the wall and practicing his flute. Matim had found a corner of his own, behind the navigator's room, where no one could see him unless they turned the corner. Eneas smirked at the perfect scenario and watched Matim slowly lower his flute. Eneas pressed his hand to the wooden wall behind Matim and planted kisses down his neck.

Matim laughed nervously and said, "Please, not here."

But Eneas' hand started to sneak down Matim's shirt until it cupped the bulge in his tight trousers. Almost immediately, Eneas could feel it expanding, pressing at the seams of his crotch.

"Oh--slow down," Matim said as his cock was bursting to get out of his tight clothes. "I don't want the other men--remember, they don't know your secret--" His cock was rigid now, being worked by Eneas' hand through the fabric.

"I either suck your cock here or I don't suck it at all," Eneas said.

"Oh, alright." Matim reached for his trousers and untied them, letting his cock jut free.

Eneas grabbed on to it and got on his knees, first licking his head, then suctioning his lips.

Matim was throbbing hard on his tongue as Eneas lowered his lips down. After some sucking and kissing to stir him up, Eneas stood and pressed his body against Matim's.