~I love her~

"Tommy?" Newt called out from a few feet away. It had gotten dark by now. And he'd brought a torch along with him because he couldn't see.
"Hey Newt." Thomas said, Sitting on an old, filthy log with a cup of water.
The blonde plopped down next to him and sighed. "Is (Y/N) okay?"
Thomas tilted his head ever so slightly. "I assume so. She hasn't told me anything was bothering her. Why do you ask?"
The boy sat silent of a moment, Wondering if telling him was really the best idea. "She seemed really....Distant before." Newt leaned back, his face troubled.
Thomas blinked as a small smile formed on his face. "You care about her a lot, Huh?"
The british boy sheepishly nodded and fiddled with his thumbs as his eyes darted back and forth. "Hey, Tommy, Can I tell you something? Something important?"
"Go ahead." The brunette nodded, taking a sip from his plastic cup.
"I... I think i'm in love with your sister..." A blush spread across Newt's face as he gazed down at the floor.
Thomas smiled. "I'm glad."
The blonde blinked, surprized. "What?"
"I'm glad it was you. I know she'd be happy if you two were together, Newt. You're the person she needs, Trust me."
Newt bit his lip, trying not to seem so overjoyed. "Thank you Tommy. Seriously."
The two sat in silence for a moment, listening to the constant buzzing of crickets.
"Doe's anyone else know?" Thomas looked over to the blonde who sighed.
"No. I figured I'd tell you first, Ya know, Since you're her brother." Newt stated, looking at the flame of his torch.
"You know what the next step is then, Right?" The brunette asked.
Newt shot him a confused look. "What?"
Thomas grinned. "Telling (Y/N) of course!"