~Aris~

(Y/N)'s eyes widened just before a force hit (Y/N) straight in the
chest she gasped and fell backwards into the wall, hitting her head. Hard. "Uhgg..." She groaned and slided down to the ground as she heard Newt shoot up from his seat and rush over. "(Y/N)!!!" The two boys shouted.
  "Med-Jacks! Quickly!", This was Newt, waving his arm; a signal to Clint and Jeff. As (Y/N)'s vision blurred, The last thing she heard was the shouts of Thomas and the Med-Jacks and the vaint British accent whispering the same thing over and over again. "Hang in there, Love. Hang in there."

All she could see was darkness. She had no idea how long it's been like that, but at the moment, The solitude felt endless. (Y/N) couldn't speak. It was so empty. So lonely.
'(Y/N)?' It was that voice again. A males voice. It sounded sad and almost regretful. 'I'm sorry... I really am. I was just angry. I didn't want to hurt you. I never did.' The murmuring silenced for a moment, as if awaiting a response. 'You remember me, don't you? It's me! It's Aris!' That name again. (Y/N) had heard it countless times. 'Why won't you respond?'
  ~Meanwhile~

Newt sat at (Y/N)'s bed-side, holding her small hand, gently. The girl's face was pale. Her eyes closed. Her lips parted slightly. She looked dead. Of course, she wasn't though, (Y/N) was in a coma just like the new Greenie. Even so, It was to much for the second in command to handle.
"You can't leave me yet," He whispered, tears filling his eyes. "I finally told you how I feel and we only just started dating! You can't leave!" Newt had lost it. He sobbed into his free hand endlessly.
Thomas sat next to him, patting his back at times. He was also feeling depressed for his sister but didn't like to show people his troubles.
Minho was with them too. The boy that was usualy so calm and tough was now falling apart for one of his closest friends.
"Newt," Thomas put his hand on the blondes shoulder. "...I think we should go get breakfast..."
"No!" Newt snapped, Whacking it out of the way.
"S-Sorry! I just thought....Maybe you wanted to get your mind off of the whole '(Y/N) Thing.' You haven't ate since." The brunettes voice was kind with just a hint of pain laced in as he rubbed his palm.
Newt sighed apologetically . "Maybe you're right... Sorry for hitting you, Tommy."
Thomas nodded humbly, as if saying that everything was fine.
"Let's go eat." This was Minho. His words we're broken and quiet as he stood up and walked out, His head down the whole time.  
Tommy followed not far behind; but stopped at the doorway. "You coming?"
Newt's raised his eyebrows, Then looked at (Y/N) with a frown. "Yeah...Yeah I'll be there, Just gimme a sec."
The brunette gave a quick nod and was out of the Med-Jack's area, Leaving Newt alone with his unconscious girlfriend.