~Puppy~

This chapter was inspired by my profile pic! XD! Hope you injoy!

"Oh, you're right..." Zart scratched his chin, and looked down. "(Y/N)'s been gone for almost forty minutes."
"No one takes that long." Teresa frowned.
Newt became beyond worryed. "I'll go check on her..." He stood up. What if a she had been standing to close to the Maze and a Griever took her? What if Gally had her? Newt rushed out of the weapon roon and headed towards the bathroom, his heart pounding. He knocked on the door.
Nothing.
He knocked again.
Still nothing.
"(Y/N)?" He frowned. "Are you alright?" When no one answered, he opened the door.
The bathroom was empty.
Winston passed by, whistling.
"Have you seen (Y/N)?" Newt pleaded, stopping him.
Winston shook his head. "I saw here come out of here," He pointed to the bathroom. "haven't seen her since though." He smiled sadly then walked away.
Where would she go? Newt wondered. The kitchen? Maybe she got hungry.
"Hey Fry." He said sitting down at a table.
Frypan looked down at him. "Newt!" He grinned. "You want me to cook something up for ya?"
The boy shook his head. "Not right now." He smiled. "Have you seen (Y/N)?"
Frypan shook his head. "Haven't seen her since she was draggin you to the Med-jacks this morning."
"I see." Newt sighed. "I'm gonna go look for her." He stood up. "Bye!"
Where'd you go off to? He walked around the glade aimlessly.
Suddenly, he heard a soft whimper coming from the Deadheads. "(Y/N)?!" He called out. Newt scrambled through the forest, pushing away branches and twigs, when he finally saw her.
She layed up against a tree trunk, sobbing. Something was in her arms. A gray thing that look soft to the touch. "He's gonna die!" She cryed out. "I don't know how to help him!" She shifted her arms.
Newt blinked in suprize. She was holding a tiny puppy that didn't look far from lifeless. It was white and gray with brown and black patches. It's eyes were closed and it's fur was mangled and filthy. It's nose was black with a spot of pink at the side. The dog looked like it had given up, Like it was ready to meet the fate that Newt had wanted at one time. To die.
The blonde couldn't allow that. He helped (Y/N) to her feet. "Lets try to get him some food and water." Newt took the puppy. "Maybe he'll get strong again."
(Y/N) sniffed and nodded, holding onto her boyfriends sleeve as they walked to the kitchen.