~You're my everything~

"What?!" Newt couldn't believe a word she was saying. It was crazy.
"Newt I can't live like this! If all of you are here because of me, I shouldn't be around!" She was bawling her eyes out.
"(Y/N), I am not banishing you."
Newt's face was serious as he placed his hand on top of hers.
  "That's not fair, Newt! You don't know what it feels like to want to disappear!"
  The blonde smiled sadly and trailed his fingers to his leg, rubbing his ankle. "I do, actually."
This made (Y/N) fall silent."Huh?"
"Love, Did I ever tell you how I got this limp?" Newt asked, gazing at the girl. She shook her head and sniffed.
The boy sighed and looked at the Maze walls, threading his fingers through his blonde hair.
"I used to be one too, Just like Minho, A Runner."
The (E/C) eyed girl looked straight at him, Her face surprized.
"I hated this place. I figured there was no way out. I thought.... I thought that we all are gonna die in here anyway," He paused and intertwined his fingers with hers. "So why does living matter anymore? That day, When I went into the Maze, I split up with my partner. I climbed up on of the walls," Newt looked down at his feet with a troubled sigh. "And jumped."
  Her eyes tears streamed down (Y/N)'s face. She shook her head. "No. No, It can't be true..."
  Newt smiled and wiped her tears. "But then," He continued, keeping his hand on her cheek. "I met you."
The girl looked up at him, wide-eyed.
  "And if you haven't come along, I would've been dead already... I would've tried again... But you did... And it's the best thing that's ever happened to me... I don't know what I'd do without you..."
(Y/N) blinked in shock.
"(Y/N), You mean everything to me. You're beautiful, amazing, talented, smart, brave," Newt counted of on his fingers. "And.... And I'm in love with you... I know you probably don't feel the same but-"
(Y/N) smashed into him, Burrowing her face into his white sweater, tears of happiness pouring from her (E/C) eyes.
"Did...Did I upset you? I'm so sorry!" The boy panicked.
(Y/N) chuckled and looked into his dark brown orbs.  "No, It's just... I've liked you for so long and I never thought... I never thought I'd have a chance!"
  "Well, I didn't think it was humanly possible, But.... If you really do love me back, " Newt held her hands softly. "Will...Will you go out with me?"