~My Brother~

(Y/N)'s head filled with memories. One was playing at the beach with her brother, building sand castles, She was around five at the time.
Another, was in a lab. She looked up to see a blonde woman with a gentle smile, holding a syringe. "Wicked is good.", She said before injecting whatever was in the needle into (Y/N)'s arm. She saw yet another memory, this time, her brother and were older, Probably the age she was now.
The two lay in hospital beds looking over at each other then holding hands. She watched as a tear rolled down her brothers face. "Don't forget me....", He whispered.

    "Greeeenie? It's morning!" (Y/N) Heard above her . The girls (E/C) eyes fluttered open to see a young boy that was about twelve  or thirteen with curly hair, She remembered meeting last night.
   "Oh, Uh, Goodmorning. Your name's Chuck, Right?" She asked groggily, Still recovering from the episode she'd just dreamed about.
   The younger boy smiled.
"Yep, That's me! Sorry for waking you so early but we have a quick job to do.", He whispered.
  (Y/N) Looked to the left and saw Newt sleeping like a child in his hammock next to her. She smiled.
   "It's alright, What's up?", The girl whispered back and stood up, re-gaining some of her energy.
   "Come with me.", Chuck smiled.
  (Y/N) followed him and noticed a knife in his hand, which gave her a bit of a fright, But she quickly realized, 'What would a Twelve year old do with a knife anyway?'
  The younger boy brought her to the side the one of the walls, Where she saw several names carved into the stone. Names of Gladers she knew. Newt's, Minho's, Winston's, Chuck's, They were all there.
  "You're one of us now, (Y/N). Just carve your name." Chuck smiled, and handed her the knife he was carrying.
(Y/N) Nodded and dug the knife into the stone wall.
  "Do it big, You're the first girl!" Chuck grinned. The Greenie smiled as the younger boy watched her, Studying her face.
  "You know what, (Y/N)? you're like, really pretty!", He chuckled.
  "You're just saying that 'cause Im a girl." She said, Still concentrating on her name.
  "No! I'm serious! I'm sure Newt thinks so too." Chuck grinned, making (Y/N) Blush a shade of red.
  "I-I'm done." She whispered.
    Chuck examined her carving which was definitely neater looking than any of the boys. He laughed.
"Nice job, You're a Glader now!"
Chuck and (Y/N) highfived and (Y/N) handed him the knife back.
"Thanks Chuck." She smiled.
"I'm hungry, Wanna come get some food?" Chuck offered, grinning.
"Nah, I'll come in a bit though. I promise
The young boy nodded and left. "I'll wait for you!" He called out.
(Y/N) walked into the deadheads and sat on a low branch of a large oak tree.
She thought of her dream, She wondered if ever see her brother again. Once she realized that she probably wouldn't, she began to whimper.
A tear rolled down her cheek as she heared leaves and twigs crunching.
"Hey Greenie, I was looking for you." It was Newt. He woke up.
(Y/N) wiped at her cheeks and sniffled.
"You're crying! What's wrong, Love?", He panicked, Sitting on the branch next to her.
"It's Nothing! I was just thinking of my brother..." She said, reassuringly.
"You remember your family?!", Newt gasped. "What's his name?"
"Thomas", (Y/N) smiled.
The blonde boy fiddled with his fingers. "Man, I wish I could remember my family... Do you think they'll remember me?"
(Y/N) Looked at him lovingly. "Of course they will, Newt."
He smiled at her. "Thank you.", He whispered softly. "What's he like?"
"Who?", The (H/C) girl asked.
"Your brother.", Newt chuckled.
"Oh." The corners of (Y/N)s mouth lifted. "He's taller and older than me. Brown hair. Brown eyes. Last time I checked, He's sixteen and pretty smart but I don't remember us ever going to school.", She laughed. "Oh, And He loves adventure. That guy was always a dare devil." (Y/N) Looked at Newt, then grinned. "You guys would get along well."
Newt chuckled. "I think we would!"
  "Lets go get some food." The Greenie suggested. "I promised Chuck I'd meet him for breakfast
."