75. Noise

"B-but he is your brother please." Hoseok's mother sobbed

"He is your son not my brother. He didn't think twice before attempt to kidnap my four years old sister. It's a crime and he is gonna pay for it." Rowan said firmly. Her tears didn't melt his heart a bit. His mother gasped, she didn't know that Rowan's father has moved on and has a daughter now.

He just feel pain, abandoning him just after giving birth to him then suddenly appearing infront of him to beg for her other son. Wow, how can this type of people call themself human? At this point Rowan pity her. For how pathetic her life turns to be

"T-that was a mistake... He will never do it again. He will apologise to you." she desperately want to convince him.

"Okay, I'll also apologise after making sure he rott in jail." Rowan scoffed.

He is so thankful that his dad and grandma raised him otherwise he would have turn into someone like Hoseok if he was under his mother's care.

"I know you resent me for abandoning you. I'm sorry dear but I had no choice. Please forgive your brother this once. I'll give you anything you want." she begged.

"Tsk... You are pathetic."

"W-what?"

"You are so pathetic so is the son you raised. Thank you for not being my mother otherwise I would have turned just like you and your pathetic son. I pity you Mrs. Jung." he snicker while her expression turned ugly.

Rowan left without spearing a second glance.

He shouldn't feel it.

Right?

Why would a man like him feel this?

This is not right.

The CEO of Kim manufacturers, Kim Taehyung felt fear for the first time in his life. Why? Cause everything is falling apart infront of his very two eyes.

Specially when Hoseok was caught, he felt it... He felt fear. Why?

It all started when they were teen he was forced to engaged with Rose cause of their family and business. He didn't knew y/n was Rose's sister. He was always busy to work. He was ambitious from very start he knew he wanted to took over Kim manufacturers. So he worked for it. But his paths were not difficult like y/n's.

Everyone around him kinda worship him cause of his looks, intelligence and most importantly his background.

So he had it much more easier than y/n, who has to straggle every step in her life.

When Taehyung was in college he knew Rose's sister who is in school likes him. But what's new? Everyone did. Every girl fall on his feet. But his friends stopped mentioning y/n's name cause unknown to him she was reborn and started to change her own life. He was the last thing on her mind. He also forget about y/n and focus on his life.

One or maybe two years later he saw her. He noticed her at Kang Corporation where her uncle announced she is gonna take over Kang Corporation in six months.

Well, now this caught his attention.

This girl? Who was obsessed with him now she was going to become the CEO of the top company of South Korea? Then everyone protest how can she take over but Taehyung knew if Sean Kang himself saw her fit for that that means she is extremely talented.