60. Do you like him?

Jungkook applied med on her cheek carefully. His eyes avoided hers, y/n knows why. He may act calm and collected but his whole demeanour changed ever since then. His neck and hand veins are popped up. He had rolled up his sleeves till elbow and undid two button of his shirt. 

Y/n looked at his hands then slowly his board chest, neck then his face. She unconsciously lick her lips. 

'Shit this is not the time.'

His green eyes met hers when he was done with his job. 

"Why?" he demand answer 

"I wanted the footage of-"no not that."

"Then?"

"I told you whatever you do I'll stay silent but   Why do you have to get hurt cause of that?" his green eyes dominate hers. 

Y/n never knew he could be this hot when he is angry. Instead of thinking about the situation she is simply admiring how hot her boyfie is.

Y/n flinch a little when she felt wet lips on her neck. Jungkook trails his lips slowly sensually on her neck. Y/n widen her eyes 'is this Jeon? When he became so bold?'

She feels as if her heart would leaped out any moment. Her breathing fasten.

He stopped and look at her "you haven’t answer me yet, my love." 

Her heart skip a beat. 'My love?'

Jungkook buried face into her neck he pressed his lips trailing down to her collarbone. Y/n bite her lower lip hardly from moaning. 

She put her hands on his shoulder stopping him. 

"I won't get hurt again." she replied breathing heavily. 

Before y/n could say something else a knock on her bedrooms door stopped her.

"Miss the dinner is ready." her butler said. 

Jungkook pressed his lips on her, then her forehead affectionately. They went out to dine. Middle of the dinner her two bestfriend called she told them she will call later and explain. 

"I won't be able to stay tonight.I have some pending work that need to be done by tomorrow." Jungkook said. Y/n nods she understand but she can't help but to feel little sad over it. Should she ask him to move in with her? Oh, then she remember not right  now . 

"I love you." he whispers softly looking at her eyes then peck her lips. Y/n smile, she appreciate it.  Jungkook understand that she needs time for this and he respect that. If he have to wait a lifetime for her he will. If she still doesn’t then It's okay his love is more than enough for both of them. 

He knows he has a special place in her heart she does not need to express it, she shows it by her actions. The way she let him get close to her in those little time is the best example for it. And y/n treat him better than anyone else. 

"Take care." she said before sending him off.

At the morning y/n had a surprise. It's her grandparents, they have came from their little vacation and decided to surprise their little doll. Indeed y/n is more than happy. She felt so much warmth and loved when her grandparents took her into their embrace. 

"You two must be so tired, please change I'll make you two breakfast." y/n requested. She knows her grandparents will not allow her to do any work. So, she request them to let her at least cook for them. 

"Oh my, what is this my doll?  How did you get hurt?" her grandma asked caressing her cheek carefully. 

It was a slice cut she got yesterday, when her father slapped her. He was wearing a ring so she got a little cut on her cheek. That didn’t even hurt a bit she has been though worst so this type of small things doesn’t bother her.